A Day With Mommy

The next day...

15th of November, 1965

One of the common working days for Timothy had already dawned with its first sun rays that illuminated the couple's sanctuary opened curtains, as it permitted the sun rays to fondled every gleamed inch. Moreover a dose of treefold surprise in the kitchen will be even more delighting, despite its initial astonishment.

The middle aged mother woke up and got up from bed a several minutes before Timothy to awake as she did the casual morning things, thereafter picking up the twins as she changed their diapers, nursing them and going with them in the kitchen as she placed each of them in their baby high chairs, in the interim she took from the refrigerator the ingredients for breakfast as she decided to do bacon with grilled cheese and toast. Furthermore she put some water to boil in the kettle, taking 2 clean mugs from the cupboard for the black tea. Ellie and Tristan babbled to their mother as they communicated with her in unknown language, although she can acknowledge what do they actually try to say.

Timothy woke up in an empty, freezing bed as he felt his warm sensation had already vanished, lost its dominative strength. He stretched his body as he yawned, rubbing his eyes, realizing that Jude was gone. Like magic dust. He arched an eyebrow as he got from the bed, murmuring as he questioned to himself in the hush "Judy? Tristan and Ellie?" as he approached the cots, checking them as he figured out that they were empty. He continued asking himself. "Where are you all?"

Then he headed in the bathroom to clean himself, wash his hands and face, brush his teeth, hence, when he finished with all this stuff, he went downstairs as he smelled the scrumptious fragrance of grilled cheese with bacon and toast, his nostrils being weakened by its aroma. He realized what is imminent for him. Something that will melt his heart. Something that will bring him a smile instantly once he beholds it clearly. His rejoice will lit his heart and face momentarily.

As his fingers caressed the wooden doorway, observing how Jude wore an apron over her lace black seductive slip, her long, curly, wild honey hair layered apart of her upper back. In the meantime, the baby twins sat on their baby high chairs, babbling to themselves, besides to their mother.

He couldn't urgently shield himself as his emotions and feelings were already damned, besides finished as soon as he witnessed one of the cutest prospect especially in the morning. His smile kept growing, his eyes sparkled like twinkling stars in the nocturnal sky. He was deliriously pleasantly surprised. All he wants do now is to surprise his wife back as he sneaked in the kitchen, abiding silent as much as he can so that to not taunt anyone's attention, consequently being exposed.

His faint steps in the kitchen could be barely heard, besides discernible with an ear. He wore a mischievous smirk, whilst the babies didn't note their father's arrival yet, luckily. His pounding heart beated with immense pressure in his chest, having prejudices of the imminent seconds, judging the forthcoming seconds what would happen as he posed a handful of questions to himself. Will Ellie and Tristan detect the moving, tall figure or they wouldn't be far certain at all? If the twins expose their father whilst their mother is being busy with the breakfast preparation, then is she going to react as soon as possible? There were answers to these questions, nonetheless the last question might confirm every answer which is looked for.

As the former nun was still doing her breakfast as the water was nigh the verge to boil, it was Timothy's chance to surprise her as he wrapped his both big, strong arms around her waist, slightly pulling her lightweight body towards him, smiling genuinely and radiantly in the same time. Initially she startled as she felt thrill, besides shivers down her body and spine of sweetness, faint embarrassment in the same time. Further she was unconditionally gleeful as she stopped the cooker plot where the kettle heated. What she currently can sense was her heating, reddening cheeks like red stream clouds.