The Prominent Sweet First Time

Around a few days later...

31st of December,1964

Jude's POV

It was the last day of 1964. The last day of early 60s. Walking forwards to a new era! The mid 60s! Looking forward not only for changes, besides for the bright future that is anticipated by me. Tomorrow we are going to wake up in the mid 60s. Where we are starting from the beginning until the year is finished, thereafter proving our virtues and vices which were demonstrated in every part of the year, regardless if it is either in the beginning, in the middle or even the end of the year. I hope 1965 is much better and luckier year for me including mostly both of us. 

It was the early afternoon of the last day of 1964 when I had a lack of motivation to prepare the New Year's food and sweets. I was desiring for something which could be recouped for several years of missing it. It was exactly the passionate and genuine love,of course! By the way, I was reading a classical Spanish literature in the library with my eyeglasses upon my nose tip whilst having on myself my white long-sleeved nightgown, ankle length, followed by slippers with plain pair of white socks on my almost bare feet. Luckily, today wasn't a working day. Moreover, I should reborn back at work in the next 48 hours. This time, I tied my hair in a messy bun, a handful long curly locks seperated from the bun, by tickling the bare neck skin. 

Whilst I didn't have any idea what Tim was currently doing. 

Once I heard a loud romantic music, coming from the bathroom, I was slightly annoyed due to that it doesn't helps me to concetrate at all. Otherwise it just renders the things worse. It was looped for more than 30 seconds. 

Anyway I decided to check what was going on by leaving the book on the table whilst getting out of the library as I stepped in the hall, approaching the bathroom's door, hearing the loud romantic song yet. I knocked lightly on the bathroom door, without receiving a simple "Yes?!". Then I pended for around 15-30 seconds, standing unto the door. therefore sighing in fatigued way by opening roughly the door itself as I witnessed one of the hottest, although most embarrassing moments. 

Timothy was relaxing absolutely naked in the bath, soap bubbles blanketing his muscular, hairy chest including his shoulders and collarbones. His eyes shut, his hair was dry as a grass. The scent of shampoos, soaps and shower gels were clutering the bathroom's odor like a drug store with its extraordinary smells. Wearing an angelic smile. A smile of a Seraphim! The radio music was still playing in the background, plugged in the plug as the window's curtains were pushed, letting the light to irradiate the bathroom like a paradise. I thought he has fallen asleep or he is relaxing or possibly doing the both in the same time. I smiled to him nervously, cackling silently so that to not disturb him, my cheeks heating enough to be recognized from a far away, whispering to myself with a weak gasp "Oh Timothy!", sneaking cautiously in the bathroom as I am willed to turn off the radio, without interrupting his relaxation in the bath. Once I stopped the radio, I heard a quiet but dubious sound behind me.

I turned my back immediately as soon as I stopped the playing radio, beholding how Timothy yawned, stretching his arms upwards like he has just woken up from a long nap, opening mildly his eyes gradually until they were utterly opened like windows. The first thing those chocolate brown eyes stared was at me, as I startled like a guilty dog who had done the worst trick to his master. My smile widened abruptly even though if it was an insecure one, my cheeks heating more and more. The ambience became more intermediate due to the happened. Tim couldn't help but giving me a broad, frolicsome smile which turned into a smirk in the next seconds. I bet I disappointed him a bit due to my disturbance and ignorance, nonetheless the things weren't like that. His both hands' thin fingers were supporting the bath,