First Kick

Hey guys! I'm back! I am sitting in my house away from the ocean, writing fanfictions. I know I was gone for a whole week, but I'm back now, and my schedule is back to normal. Thank you for being patient! Enjoy! ;)

Warnings: Fluff! Hard-core, extreme fluff with the sexiest Angel in the garrison.

You were exhausted. To the point where you wouldn't even try to fit a shirt over your progressing baby bump. You never had the time to buy fitted shirts for it and you didn't care if your entire stomach was showing, due to you only wearing a sports bra. You had given up.

You were about five months into your pregnancy and you were getting nervous for birth instead of excited. Castiel was ecstatic and every time he saw your stomach out without a piece of clothing covering it, he would light up. Every morning when you stood up from the bed, Cas would come over to you and kiss you, then he would kiss your expanding baby bump. Then he would say that he loved you both very much. It made you smile and laugh softly at his excitement. It made your day every time.

You had just come out of the bathroom, seeing that you couldn't hold your urine in because it felt like there was a fifty-pound weight pushing on your bladder, and you had made your way into the kitchen for a snack. Your left hand was resting on your lower back for support and your right hand was resting on your belly. Your stomach was quite large for being five months pregnant--larger than normal--and it was difficult to get around sometimes, but you managed. Most of the time, Cas was there to help you. The thought made you smile.

You entered the kitchen and saw Cas talking to Dean, so you thought it'd be better not to interrupt them. You shuffled past them but your attempt didn't work very well. You felt pressure push up against you sharply and you stopped in your tracks. It was from the inside. You looked down and grunted when it happened again. Your baby was kicking.

You looked up at Cas with wide eyes and a large smile plastered across your face. Your baby boy was moving around and kicking you every once in a while.

You hadn't noticed Cas' worried expression before, but it was really apparent. You shook your head in an effort to calm him down, but it didn't work.

"Love? What is it?" He asked as he walked towards you. He was shaking from anxiety as he looked at you, but your smile seemed to calm him down. So he focused on that, trying not to think of the worst that could've happened to you.

"Nothing. He kicked." You smiled widely as you placed your hands on your stomach. You could feel every movement and it was indefinable.

"H-he... kicked?" Cas asked, unsure of what to do, or say. He was still new to this 'being a father' thing and he didn't want to mess anything up.

"Yes." You answered, joy flowing through you like a waterfall. It was so exhilarating to feel your son move inside you.

You took Cas' right hand and placed it on your belly. He sat there for a few seconds, wondering what was going to happen, but when your son kicked, he turned his head slightly to the side and smiled. But, his happiness became engulfed by a tear that slid down his cheek. You placed your hand on his and he looked at you. You didn't know what to do. Cas never cried.

"Cas? Baby, what's wrong?" You asked worriedly but he shook his head.

"Nothing. I'm just... Happy." He leaned down and kissed your baby bump. Then he leaned up and kissed you as passionately as he could. He cupped your cheek with his right hand as your lips moved together in perfect synchronization. It was like sparks flew from how passionate he had kissed you. It was invigorating.

As soon as you pulled away, he kicked again and you smiled, wiping Cas' tears away. "I love you." You said as you leaned in and hugged him, only needing to be in his embrace

"I love you too." He said, mumbling slightly considering his face was pressed into your neck.

You giggled softly and wrapped your arms tighter around his torso. He was perfect. You knew that from the day you met him. He was the only person you wanted to have a baby with. And you were.