When You're Sick

Your p.o.v.

     You woke up, and you didn't feel well. You tried to get out of bed but you collapsed onto the floor. You slowly stood up, but you felt the need to vomit. You rushed to the bathroom and vomited into the toilet. You felt someone hold your hair back. You looked up and it was your boyfriend, Castiel. He put his hand on your back and rubbed up and down. He smiled and looked down at you.

     “Are you alright, Y/N?”

     “Yeah Cas. I just don't feel well.” He nodded and helped you stand up. He let you lean on him. “No Cas. You'll get sick.”

     “I am an angel of the Lord. I am incapable of getting sick.” He explained.

     “Oh yeah.”

     “Lie down and rest. I will be back.” Cas left to go talk to Sam and Dean about this.

Third person p.o.v.

     Castiel walked into the library and saw Sam and Dean on laptops. Sam lifted his head up.

      “What's up Cas?”

      “Y/N is sick. I am aware that humans tend to want warmth and food when they are not feeling well. Am I missing anything?”

     “Just get her some soup and water.” Dean said. “Oh and give her some company. You're an angel and you can't get sick so let her cuddle with you.” Cas nodded and went to get soup. He flew to a restaurant and picked up some plain chicken noodle soup. He flew back and grabbed a water bottle. He went into Y/N's room.

Your p.o.v.

     Cas walked into your room with a bowl and a water bottle. “Here Bumble Bee.” He gave you the warm bowl and set the water bottle on the nightstand.

     “Thank you Cas.”

     “Your welcome Sweetie. Do you want me to cuddle with you?” You nodded and he climbed in bed beside you. You both cuddled for a while when you decided to take a bath.

     “Hey Cas? I'm gonna take a bath.” You were about to get out of bed when he stopped you. You looked at him and he smiled.

     “Let me get it ready for you. I want to help as much as I can.” Cas said. You smiled at him and nodded. He went to the bathroom and turned the water on. You could see him because he didn't close the door. He poured salt crystals into the bath and put soap in to make bubbles. You smiled because he knew exactly how you took baths. He came back over to you and helped you out of bed. He helped you to the bathroom. He left and grabbed an outfit for you that included a bra and underwear.

     “Thank you Cas. What would I do without you?” He chuckled and kissed your forehead.

     “Go relax. I'll leave you be.” Cas left and you stripped. You got in and it was the perfect temperature. You smiled and relaxed your muscles. You sat in the bathtub for about an hour and you were happy. You got out of the bathtub and dried off. You changed into the outfit Cas chose. It was soft black sweatpants and a t-shirt. You walked out of the bathroom and Cas was standing there.

     “Were you waiting for me?” You asked. He nodded and you smiled. “This is why I love you.” He smiled. “I love you too.” You hugged him and he hugged back immediately. The rest of the day you cuddled with Cas and watched Disney because Cas loves Disney.

587 words

     Hey guys! I hope you liked this one! It's shorter but it's cute.😍 Make sure to check out my Misha Collins fanfiction! Bye!
                                                  -Ellie