Awkward Meet and Greet

Your p.o.v.

     “Y/N! (your name) Cas is going to come meet you!” Dean yelled across the bunker.

   “Okay!” you yelled back.

   You were finally meeting Castiel and you were very nervous. You were nervous because he is an angel of the Lord. You weren't the religious type of person and you've done some bad stuff in your lifetime. So, yeah you were nervous.

You walked into the library and Sam was looking at his laptop.

“Hey Y/N. Woah. Why are you shaking?”

   “I'm sorry Sam. I'm just nervous.

“Don't be. I know the 'Angel of the Lord' title can be intimidating, but Cas isn't like the other angels.”

   This seemed to calm you down a bit.

   You heard wings flapping so you turned around and Castiel was standing there. You jumped and ran into the library. You hid behind a bookshelf and trembled.

  “Why is she hiding Sam?” Castiel asked Sam worriedly.

  “She's scared that you're going to hurt her because you're an angel.” Sam explained.

   Sam walked over to you. He crouched down behind you and hugged you, rubbing your back.

You nodded and stood up. You walked over to Castiel and smiled shyly.

   “Hi Castiel. I'm sorry I ran and hid. I just... My reflexes were to run and hide.” You looked up and your eyes went wide. He had ocean blue eyes and dark brown hair. He had a little scruff that made him look even sexier. You blushed and looked away.

   “Your irises are the most beautiful E/C (eye color) I have ever encountered.” Castiel said. You felt your face turn bright red. You grinned widely.

   “Thank you.” You said quietly.

   “Okay Cas, I think you might be scaring her.”

   “No Sam. It's okay. I'm okay.” You explained. “I like your trench coat Castiel.”

   “Thank you”

   “Oh! I'm Y/N by the way.”

    “I think you might already know my name.” Castiel shifted his body to the side.

   “Yeah. I'm gonna go get some water.” You stated nervously.

   You walked into the kitchen and started getting dizzy. You collapsed to the floor and started breathing heavily.

   “Y/N! Are you alright?” Castiel asked worriedly.

   “Yeah Castiel. Just got a little dizzy.”

   “I'll go get you water.” He walked away and you sat on the floor, trying to calm down. He came back a couple minutes later with a glass of water.

   “Thank you Castiel”

   “Of course. You can call me Cas”

   “Ok Cas.”

2 days later

     It's been a couple days since you met Cas. That day was the best, other than falling on your butt.

   You were in your bedroom in the bunker when you heard wings flapping.

“Oh hi Cas!” You said while looking at his ocean blue eyes.

“Hello Y/N” He said casually. “I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend. Dean told me to ask you that if I liked you more than just a friend.” Cas explained.

   You smiled. “I would love to be your girlfriend.” You kissed him on the cheek and walked back to the library, dragging Cas behind you.

557 words

    Hi guys! This is my first imagine! I hope you liked it! I am accepting requests if you have any. My next update will be within the next day. I know it may be short but they will get longer.
                  -Ellie