The First Time

No Smut. In this one, you and Cas are already dating.

Your p.o.v.

     You were reading some fan fictions made by fans of the Supernatural books, just to see what people came up with. You were reading one that was about Destiel, but you were confused on what Destiel was. You realized that is was a ship, with Dean and Cas dating. You read the first couple of paragraphs, but you weren't sure about it because it was pretty dirty.

     “Eww eww eww! Oh my god eww!” You screeched and slammed your laptop closed. You hid your face in your hands. ‘Why do people write about this!’ You thought.

No offense to those who write or read smut. This is just the character's opinion.😉

     You screamed in your head. You were still holding your head in your hands, when Castiel appeared.

     “Are you alright Y/N? I heard you screaming in your head.” Cas ran over to you. You nodded.

     “Yeah, I, uh, I just regret reading that.” You were scarred for life.

     “What was it?” Cas was still worried.

     “Well, I just decided to read a Destiel fan fiction, and it was really bad.” You were trying to get the image out of your head.

    “Destiel? What is Destiel?” You laughed nervously at Cas’ question.

    “It's a name for you and Dean. People who are fans of the Supernatural books sometimes think that you and Dean are dating.” You explained. Cas tilted his head.

     “Do you think Dean and I are dating?” Cas seemed nervous.

     “No silly! We are dating!” You giggled and Cas was relieved.

     “Good because I don't believe Dean and I are dating...” He trailed off.

     “I would hope not!” You joked.

     “What was so bad about the... Fan fiction?” Cas asked.

     “It was inappropriate.” You looked into his ocean blue eyes. He squinted his eyes, as if he was thinking.

     “What have you always wanted to do Y/N?” Cas asked curiously.

     “I can't really answer that.” You looked down shamefully.

     “It's okay. Just tell me.” Cas looked at you lovingly.

     “Okay... I've never had sex before so...” You looked up and he smiled softly.

     “That's okay. So you would like to lay with someone?” Cas asked and you nodded. “Who would you choose to take your youth from you?” Cas asked.

     You had a terrified look on your face, and you became shy. “You.” If Castiel was human, he wouldn't have been able to hear you, but since he's an angel, he heard you loud and clear.

     “Are you sure you want to lay with a warrior of God?” Cas seemed surprised.

     “I have no desire to lose my virginity to someone other than you Castiel.” You paused. “Even if it is dangerous, I love you, and I always will.” Cas smiled and nodded.

     “As you wish.”

     That night Cas went easy on you. He figured out how it works from April so he knew what he was doing. You couldn't stop staring at his muscles the entire time, and you knew he was looking at you too.

The Next Morning

     You woke up with Cas’ arms around you. Since he's an angel, he doesn't sleep, so he smiled when he saw you awake.

     “Good morning Y/N.” He kissed your forehead and you giggled.

     “Hi Cas.” He smiled and you tried moving your position, but you were sore. You groaned and Cas pressed two fingers to your forehead, healing you. “Thanks Cas.” You paused and smiled as Cas played with your hair. “I love you.” He smiled.

     “I love you as well Y/N.”

577 words

     Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed! Please comment if you ship Destiel! I hope you liked this imagine! Thanks guys!
                                                           -Ellie