Feeling Dirty

My second smut. I'm hoping to make this one better than the last one. When it talks about his innocence, it's not talking about his virginity, it's the fact that he's an innocent angel. If that makes any sense. Also, it's a bit longer. ;)

WARNING: SMUT

Your p.o.v.

The sexual tension between you and Castiel was getting out of hand. You had been dating for a few months, and you were always having eye sex with each other, and you had shared some heated make-out sessions a few times, but it never went past that. Of course, you wanted it to go farther, but Castiel, being an angel and all, was innocent, and you didn't want to put him through something he didn't want to do, or didn't enjoy. Little did you know, he wanted the same thing as you, he just didn't know what it meant or how to tell you. He just thought that it was another feeling of love, but that it was just stronger. He wasn't wrong, but he wasn't right either.

You told yourself that it would be soon that you would take his innocence, but you needed proof that he wanted this. You could just ask him, and you thought about it, but that would be awkward. So, you decided that you would try to turn him on, by wearing very little clothing, and doing things that you believed would arouse him. You were hoping that something in his mind would go off, even though he's innocent, and he would do things to you. Things that he has never done to anyone else. This action, on your part, didn't last very long.

You were laying in bed, early in the morning, thinking of ways to get the innocent angel thinking dirty thoughts. You decided to wear clothing that showed a lot of clevage, just to see how he would react. It was the perfect day to do so, because Sam and Dean were hunting a wraith in Nashville, Tennesee, and they told you that they wouldnt be back for some time. They wouldn't get the chance to see you wearing the most arousal clothing, which was good because your goal was to turn Castiel on, not Sam and Dean. Especially not Dean.

Even though you were already dating Cas, and he might mention your outfit, you were still hoping that it would cause him to want to be inside you. Little did you know, Castiel had a plan too.

You got dressed in a strapless, sweetheart neckline tube top and a pair of skintight jean shorts, that basically showed half of your ass. You didn't even know where you got this outfit. You shugged it off and headed towards the library, where Cas was always waiting for you in the mornings. He was, once again, waiting for you, but when he saw you, his eyes widened.

"Morning Cas!" You greeted him cheerily and he tried to keep his eyes on your face but it was extremely difficult with the amount of cleavage that was showing. He had never seen you naked before so he wasn't sure what to do. Of course, you weren't naked, but this was the closest he had been to seeing you unclothed.

"Y/N..." He was speechless. He wasn't sure what the feelings and emotions he had been experiencing meant.

"Yes Cas?" You asked, acting like nothing was wrong.

"What are you doing?" He asked quietly, still unsure of what he was supposed to do.

"What do you mean, Cas?" You asked and he took a shaky breath. You tried to hide your smile created from his adorable reaction.

"N-never mind." He stuttered and you smiled. He was being shy and you thought it was the cutest thing. He looked at you again, still deep in thought and you furrowed your eyebrows. He was going through his plan for you.

"What is it, Cas?" You asked and he looked down shyly.

"Do you have any angel in you?" He asked, keeping his head down as you tilted your head.

"Uh, no?" You replied and he looked up at you questioningly.

"Would you like to?" He asked and you felt your heart stop and your stomach explode from realization.

"W-what?" You were completely shocked. "Yes..." You went for it, hoping for a good reaction. He smiled and took your hand, bringing you into the bedroom you shared with him. "Are you sure?" You asked and he nodded.

"I have been for a while." He stated and you smiled. You were finally going to show each other how much you loved one another. "Do you want this?" He asked and you nodded eagerly. He smiled and looked at you, about to ask you something important. "Would you like for me to go slow? Or do you want rough?" He asked and you smirked.

"Rough." You said and he nodded.

"As you wish." He said as he reached over to take your top off. You nodded and he ripped it off, throwing it to the side. To his surprise, you weren't wearing a bra. He reacted quickly, by grabbed one of your breasts and massaging it roughly. He smashed his lips into yours and you moaned into the kiss, causing him to massage your breast harder. He pulled away from the kiss and placed his mouth on your nipple, sucking the bud roughly. He put his other hand on the other breast and massaged that one, eventually placing his mouth on it to do the same thing he did to the other breast.

He pulled away from your breasts and yanked your shorts off, leaving you in your already soaked panties. He ran his fingers over the laced cloth and you moaned loudly from the friction. He pulled your panties down, causing you to shiver from the cold air hitting your bare skin. He rubbed your clit with his thumb, causing you to jolt from the sensitivity. You moaned, already feeling your cum soaking more of your folds. Cas took his trench coat off, as well as his entire suit, and his shoes, leaving him in his white boxer briefs. Your breath hitched in your throat, as he took his boxer briefs off, letting his length spring free.

"Are you ready, love?" He asked and you nodded, needing him inside you. He positioned himself at your entrance, and roughly pushed himself inside you. You gasped as his member stretched your walls. He quickened to a steady pace, thrusting in and out of you rapidly. A string of moans following, as Cas hit your g-spot. You felt your orgasm approaching quickly as he hit your g-spot continuously.

"Ooh Cas." You said through your moans and Cas growled in reply, which was the sexiest thing.

Your orgasm crashed into you like a tidal wave and your entire body jolted. "Castiel!" You screamed as you rode through your climax. Cas continued thrusting, and soon enough, he hit his high and his seed shot into you. You were both breathing heavily as you stayed in your postions, completely worn out.

Cas pulled out of you, and you noticed something. There was a bright blue liquid dripping from his cock. It was his cum, but why was it bright blue?

"Your grace!" You said and he nodded sheepishly.

"Yes, I believe my sperm is part of my grace." He said and you smiled.

"That's awesome! I mean... I didn't know that happened when... you know." You said and he nodded.

"Yes, now get some rest. I'll be here." Cas said and you smiled while laying back in the bed you shared with him.

"I love you." You said and he replied by kissing your forehead. You were almost asleep when you heard a quiet "I love you" whispered in your ear. You smiled and fell asleep in Castiel's arms.

Hey guys! I thought it would be a cool idea if Cas' cum was his grace... I don't know. Jeez, that sounds weird. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this one! I thought it was written better then my other one. Thank you!

-Ellie