Castiel x Blind!Reader

Your p.o.v.

     You were born blind, and you never thought anything of it. Other people around you thought it was cool how you could navigate where you were going, and how you could sense things, but that was all normal to you since you had been that way for your whole life. You could write and your handwriting was pretty, you could walk through a maze without hitting any walls, and you could cook and bake, and a lot of other things. Your life was normal, until you met Sam and Dean Winchester, and the angel that accompanies them, Castiel. Somehow, your life became better when you met them. You had developed a crush on the angel, Castiel, and Sam and Dean were like brothers to you. You would try and picture what they looked like but you didn't like what you came up with. You would sigh and continue on like it was nothing.

    You woke up one day and smelled the aroma of bacon. You jumped up and ran towards the kitchen. "Bacon!" You yelled and Dean turned around.

     "Morning Sweetheart." You smiled and sighed contently. You liked it when Dean called you sweetheart because you knew he wasn't flirting. He called you sweetheart ever since you met. At first he was flirting, but he realized about your crush on Castiel, and he backed off.

     "Good morning." You said and Dean set a plate in your hands carefully. You thanked him and ate a piece of bacon. You heard wings flapping and you smiled. "Hi Cas!" You said and you took another bite.

     "Hello Y/N." Cas said and you giggled. He always greeted you the same way, but you liked it. He greeted you the same way he greeted Sam and Dean. He never said anything about you being blind, he just thought that that was you. He thought that you were perfectly capable of everything Sam and Dean were capable of, that you just had uniqueness that his father gave you. He was scared he would upset you if he talked to you about your disability.

     "Sam and I are going on a case and we will be gone for a couple days. Can you stay with Y/N, Cas?" Dean asked and Cas nodded.

     "Of course." Cas said and you smiled.

     "Sam! We're leaving!" Dean yelled as he walked away. Sam came in and said goodbye as he followed Dean.

     You went into your bedroom and changed, and went into the bathroom to brush your teeth. You heard knocking on the bathroom door. You opened the door and Cas spoke. "Can I come in?" You nodded and he walked in. You grabbed your toothbrush and toothpaste and started brushing your teeth. Cas watched intently and you rinsed your mouth. You put everything away and slowly walked out of the bathroom.

     "Are you just following me around?" You asked and Cas smiled but he knew you couldn't see it.

     "I'm observing, if you don't mind." He said and you shook your head.

     "I don't mind. Just curious." You said and Cas nodded to himself.

     "Can I ask you something Y/N?" He asked and you nodded. You sat down on the bed and patted the spot beside you. You felt the bed dip and you smiled.

     "Sure! What's up?" You said and Cas took a deep breath.

     "Have you ever thought about what it would be like to see?" Cas asked and you smiled. He was finally asking you about your disability.

     "Yes. All the time. I try and picture you guys, but it doesn't work very well, because I haven't ever seen anything before." You said and you sighed. "I would love to know what the world looks like, and what you guys look like, but..." You trailed off and Cas sighed.

     "I'm sorry." Cas said and you became confused.

     "For what?" You asked and he looked down sadly.

     "For not knowing what anything looks like. I can tell you one thing though. My father's creation is beautiful. The world and humanity, it's all so beautiful. One thing in particular though, is the most beautiful of it all."

     "What's that?" You asked and Cas smiled.

     "You Y/N." Cas said and your heart skipped a beat. "I know you can't see yourself, but you are the most beautiful creature my father has created." Cas said and you felt yourself blush.

    "Thank you Cas." You said and he grabbed your hand. He tilted your head up and you felt his lips press against yours. You kissed back and when you pulled away, your vision started to clear. You were seeing blurs of colors and shapes. You gasped and covered your mouth. You blinked a few times and everything was clear. You looked up and saw Cas. He had dark brown hair and ocean blue eyes. He had scruff and he was wearing a trench coat with a suit under it. "Oh my gosh. Cas you're beautiful. Everything's beautiful! I can see!" You started crying and Cas wiped your tears away. You stood up and Cas stood up in front of you. "You're so tall." You said and he chuckled.

     "You should see Sam and Dean!" Cas said and you smiled. You wrapped your arms around Castiel's neck in a tight embrace.

     "Thank you so much Cas." You said and he wrapped his arms around your waist.  "I guess it's a good time to say this. I like you Cas. I love you." You said and Cas smiled.

     "I love you as well Y/N."

Two days later

     The past two days, you had exploded the bunker, and Cas took you all over the world. It was all so beautiful and you couldn't be happier. Sam and Dean were almost home and you were running around and bouncing because you were so excited. You heard the bunker door open and you sprinted into the room that had the table with the map in it. You saw Sam and Dean, but you didn't know who was who. "Wow. You guys are handsome."

     "Y/N? How are you...?" Dean asked. He had dirty blonde spiked up hair and he was pretty tall.

     "Dean? You're pretty." Dean ran down the stairs and crushed you in a hug. You smiled and hugged him back. "Cas healed me." You said and Dean smiled.

     Sam ran down the stairs and he was so freaking tall. "Oh my god Sam! You're so tall!" You said and Sam chuckled. He hugged your tightly and you giggled. "Look at that luscious hair!" You said and Sam laughed.

     "How'd it happen?" Dean asked and you explained everything, except for the love confessions.

     "I kinda told Cas that I love him, and he loves me back, so we are together now, I guess." You explained and Cas nodded.

     "That's cute." Dean said and Sam nodded.

     You walked over to Cas and kissed his lips softly. He kissed back and when you pulled away he smiled. "You're eyes are beautiful." Cas said and you smiled widely.

     "Thank you Cas." You said and Cas grabbed your hand, squeezing it.

     "I love you."

     "I love you too."

     Hi guys! Writing this was so fun! It only took me like forty minutes to write it. I hope you enjoyed it! Thank you!
                                                      -Ellie