Breastfeeding

The title sounds weird out of context. This is a request made byLilyMarie0515.  We were kinda just messaging each other through Wattpad, so there's not really a description. Just that Castiel finds a woman breastfeeding in public. Thank you for requesting!

This imagine takes place a few months after Castiel received his grace back from Metatron.

Castiel x Pregnant! Reader

Your p.o.v.

     It was your two year anniversary with Castiel, and you had just planned to go on a small date. You were going to go to a coffee shop and talk about "interesting" things. You just wanted to spend time with Cas when he wasn't needed in heaven or wasn't with the Winchesters.

     You were 8 months pregnant with Castiel's child, but your child was fully human because it was conceived when Castiel was human. You didn't know the gender of the baby, because you both wanted to wait until it was born. You had both been ecstatic and Sam and Dean were happy for you both, but mainly because they wouldn't be hunted down because the baby wasn't a nephilim. You were excited to have a family with Cas.

     You were reading your favorite book "Out of the Easy" by Ruth Sepetys, when Cas walked into your bedroom. You closed the book and looked up. He was smiling and you smiled back, because his smile was very contagious.

     "Happy anniversary love." He said and you smiled wider while standing up.

     "Happy anniversary my angel." You replied as you walked into his arms. He hugged you tightly and you breathed in his scent.

     "I like it when your stomach touches me." He said quietly and you giggled.

     "Me too. Come on. Let's go do something special." You said and he smiled.

     "Like what?" He asked as he stroked your hair lovingly, since you were still in each other's arms.

     "Go to a coffee shop." You said but it was muffled seeing that your face was shoved into his chest. He chuckled and nodded.

     "Anything for you love." He said as he pulled away from you. He grabbed your hand and you both appeared in front of a coffee shop. You both went into the coffee shop and sat down at a table for two. A waitress came over cheerily and you both ordered a black coffee, but you ordered a muffin as well.

     Castiel talked to you about heaven and the angels, and you told him about your pregnancy. You talked for a while as you ate your muffin and you both sipped on your coffee. When you were finished, you and Cas stood up and intertwined your fingers together. You and Cas walked down to a park and watched the children play. There was a woman breastfeeding on the bench and Cas tilted his head.

     "Love?" He asked and you looked up at him and saw that he was looking at something. You turned your head in that direction and saw the woman breastfeeding. "Are you going to do that with our child?" He asked as he looked down at you. You smiled and nodded softly.

     "Yes I will." You said and Cas smiled. Cas looked at you and you smiled. "Let's go home." He zapped you both back to the bunker and Sam and Dean looked up.

     "Did you have fun?" Dean asked as he smirked and you looked down embarrassed.

     "Ok, one: I'm already pregnant, and two: We did have fun but in a different way. Right Cas?" You asked and Cas nodded shyly. "He saw a woman breastfeeding and asked me if I was gonna do that." You explained and Dean chuckled.

     "Cas is learning." Dean teased and you shook your head.

     Cas protectively wrapped his arm around your waist extending it over your baby bump. You giggled and leaned into his embrace. "I love you Y/N." He said and you smiled.

     "I love you too my blue eyed angel."

     Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updated as soon as I should have. A special thanks to LilyMarie0515 for requesting this! And shivathearcobat, I will have your request up today. I promise. Thank you!
                                                                                                -Ellie