Adopted by the Winchesters

This is a request made by GhostHeartSpirit

"When you have time could you do a Castiel x reader, where the reader is half angel half human but doesn't know it. Also she is the adopted sister of the Winchesters."

Thank you for requesting! Enjoy!

Your p.o.v.

Having been adopted by the Winchesters was an interesting thing that took part in your life. You weren't adopted by their father, John Winchester, you were adopted by his sons, Sam and Dean Winchester. You had never met their father, because he had passed away before you were adopted. Technically, you weren't adopted by them, they just took you in when your parents were killed by Lucifer. You weren't sure why Lucifer wanted to hurt you, but you were too interested in the Winchesters to care. You had been living with them for almost a year, and you loved life. It was so much better than your old life.

They had been talking about this "Cas" guy for a while, and you were itching to find out who it was. To be honest, he sounded kind of sexy and you wanted to meet him, but you never brought it up, since Sam and Dean were always under so much pressure. That would soon change, because you finally decided to say something about it.

You headed over to the library of the bunker to talk with Sam and Dean. They looked up at you and you smiled, excited to finally talk about this "Cas" guy.

"What's up Y/N?" Dean asked and you took a deep breath, as your anxiety was hitting you.

"Alright, you guys have been talking about this 'Cas' guy, and I still have no freaking clue who that is." You said and Sam smiled.

"You wanna meet Cas?" He asked and you nodded. "Someone looks eager." Sam teased and you blushed. "You already have the hots for him and you haven't even met him." He continued, and your face went beat red.

"Alright I'll call him." Dean said and you smiled. Instead of getting a phone out, he stood up and stared at the ceiling. You furrowed your eyebrows and he started to pray. "Cas? We have someone down here that we want you to meet." Dean said and you looked at him like he was crazy. He winked and you heard wings flapping behind you. You turned around and saw a beautiful man with dark brown hair and ocean blue eyes. He was wearing a suit under a trench coat, and you just about choked on your own saliva.

"Holy Mother of crap!" You screamed and grabbed the thing that was closest to you, which happened to be an empty cup of ramen noodles. You threw the Styrofoam cup at him and it hit him in the chest. He looked down at it and tilted his head as the cup fell to the floor. "What the hell is that thing?!" You yelled and Sam chuckled while grabbing your shoulders.

"Well, I can tell you one thing. An empty cup of noodles is not going to hurt him." Sam stated and you gave him the death glare. "Okay. Cas? Could you introduce yourself?" He asked and Cas nodded. He walked closer to you and held his hand out. You took it hesitantly and a smile tugged at the corner of his mouth.

"My name is Castiel. I'm an Angel of the Lord." He said and your breath hitched. Suddenly you spotted something big from behind him. Black wings. They were absolutely beautiful.

"An angel?" You couldn't believe it. You had seen some crazy monsters, but angels? That was definitely unexpected. "Your, uh, your wings are pretty." You said shyly and he tilted his head.

"You can see my wings?" He asked and your facial expression changed with a snap of someone's fingers. You were terrified. You nodded and he lifted his hand up to your forehead. You tensed up and he looked at you in your E/C eyes.

"It's okay. I won't hurt you." He reassured and you nodded. He placed two fingers on your forehead as if he was investigating. He closed his eyes tightly, but they shot open almost immediately. He pulled his fingers away from your forehead and looked at you with wide eyes. "You're a Nephilim." He said and you could tell he was shocked.

"A Nephilim..?" You asked and he sighed.

"The offspring of an angel and a human." He explained and you thought your heart stopped.

"Does that mean that... I'm half angel, half human?" You asked and he nodded.

"I couldn't sense your power before, but now..." He trailed off, still shocked that you existed. "You aren't supposed to exist." He said and you furrowed your eyebrows.

"Then how..?" You asked and he looked to his side, deep in thought.

"I'm not sure, but I do know that we were destined to meet." He explained and you opened your mouth slightly. "I can feel your power, but I also feel this... need to stay with you. Forever. I believe we're..." He hesitated, unsure if he should tell you.

"We're what?" You asked and he fixed his gaze on you.

"I believe we're soulmates." He said and your breath hitched in your throat. He walked closer to you, and cupped your cheek with his hand, his beautiful ocean blue eyes looking into yours. You blushed as he inched his face closer to yours, closing the gap between you. He pressed his lips to yours softly and you kissed back delicately. You pulled away after a few seconds and he looked guilty. "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over--" You pushed your pointer finger onto his lips to quiet him.

"It okay. I enjoyed it." You giggled and he tilted his head.

"But we just met." He argued and you shook your head.

"There was this... spark. We are connected Castiel. Somehow, we are meant to be together." You paused. "Even if I don't love you yet, I will grow to love you. Forever." You said and you saw him smile slightly.

"I already love you. I'm not sure how it's possible, but it's true." Cas said and you smiled widely. "I love you Y/N." He said and you tilted your head.

"How do you know my name?" You asked and he looked down guiltily.

"I read your thoughts." He said and you giggled awkwardly. "I apologize."

"You're fine Castiel. I love you too. It feels wrong, but right at the same time. Will you love me for the rest of my life?" You asked and he looked at you lovingly.

"No. I'll love you for the rest of mine."

Hey guys! Oh my god! I saw a Destiel picture that said that but with Dean and I almost cried. I put it at the beginning of the chapter. Sorry guys, but I ship Destiel. Thank you so much for 998 reads. Also, thanks to GhostHeartSpirit for requesting this imagine. Bye!