Pleasuring Castiel

Alrighty. This one was requested by LilyMarie0515 .

"If it's alright with you perhaps you could do one with Human!Cas where he had to get used to emotions, tastes, physical pain, etc. Especially emotions- Perhaps the reader even walks in on him 'satisfying his needs' so to speak."

Okay, so I know I told you guys that I do not write smut, but apparently that's changing and trust me it is not LilyMarie0515 fault. This is my own choice and I'm actually quite excited to see how this goes with my readers. Please, let me know if you would like for me to continue writing smut.

This one is around the time when Castiel was human, quite obviously, and it does include smut so please, if you do not feel comfortable reading about that just skip this entire imagine. It doesn't follow the storyline, but I think you all will enjoy it. April never existed in this imagine. You know that chick that Cas lost his virginity to. This will be submissive/dominant Cas. ;) Thank you.

WARNING: SMUT AND LOTS OF IT

Your p.o.v.

Human Castiel was one of the stranger versions of Castiel you had received the opportunity of experiencing. It was cute to watch him go through things he had never had to go through before, but you felt bad for the ex angel. He wasn't used to eating, drinking, urinating, physical pain, emotions, or even sleeping. He was confused most of the time, and often times he came to you for help. It was cute to see the innocent angel participating in such needs, and you enjoyed helping him, seeing that you had a major crush on him since the second you met him. It was interesting to see him upset with himself about certain things.

You were chilling in the bunker's kitchen, waiting for Sam and Dean to come back from their beer run. It was a little bit after midnight and you received a text message. It was Sam, so you looked at the message and smiled.

S: Hey! We found a case while out on a beer run, so we won't be back for a few days.

Y: Ok! Just let me know!

S: Alright.

You sighed contently, knowing that you had the weekend to be with Cas.

You jumped up, suddenly remembering that you had forgotten to put Cas to bed. A tradition that you shared with Cas, was for you to tuck him in at night and kiss his forehead since sometimes he had trouble sleeping. It wasn't a kiss full of passion and love, it was just to help him fall asleep, knowing that he was loved and protected, no matter what.

You headed towards his room, stopping abruptly at a noise coming from his room. It sounded kind of like a... moan? You covered your mouth, listening in to what was happening in that secluded bedroom of his. You heard him whimper softly, so you quietly approached his door, hovering your hand over the doorknob. You decided to just walk in, acting like you heard nothing. You opened his door, only to find him standing in the doorway, wearing only a blue robe.

"Oh! H-hi Cas!" You greeted him cheerily trying to keep your eyes on his face, but failing.

"Are you alright Y/N?" He asked and you gulped while nodded, attempted to hide your embarrassment.

He looked down at his bulge, hoping to fix it, but to no avail. Your eyes widened and he looked up at you innocently. You took a shaky breath and smirked slightly.

"Do you need help with that, 'cause I can help." You said confidently, and he nodded sheepishly. You pushed him farther into his room and closed the door behind you. "Sam and Dean are on a hunt, so we can be as loud as we want to." You stated and Cas nodded nervously. "Relax, you don't have to do anything." You reassured and he nodded. "Here we go." You said and you prepared for the worst, or the best.

You took the robe off of him, revealing his beautiful body in all of its glory. You smiled and kneeled down in front of him, facing his large member. You looked up at him and he nodded, as if telling you that it was okay with him. You wrapped your hand about his cock, wanted to swallow him whole. You chose to start off slow, by swirling your tongue around the tip, causing him to moan softly. You put his tip in your mouth and slowly bobbed your head, pulling away with a "pop" every once in a while. You continued that pattern, for a few more seconds, and he was a moaning mess.

"Y/N. That feels..." He couldn't finish his sentence, overwhelmed by the pleasure. You bobbed your head faster, causing him to lose it, exploding into your mouth. You felt his seed run down your throat, and you swallowed it, enjoying the warm liquid flow through your system. You smirked and stood up, smiling at the overwhelmed ex angel standing in front of you.

"How was that?" You teased Cas, not expecting what came out of his mouth.

"I want to pleasure you like that." He said and your eyes widened.

"W-what?" You asked and he didnt answer, he walked towards you and started removing your jeans and panties. You were in shock, letting him remove your clothing since you couldn't think straight.

"You're beautiful." He said and you blushed, realizing that you were showing him your lower body completely.

He set you on the edge of his bed, and kneeled down in front of you this time. He grabbed your hips and placed his tongue on your clit. He swirled his tongue over your clit, causing waves of pleasure to hit you like a Tsunami. You jolted, not expecting him to know how to do that, but soon relaxed. He smirked, he actually smirked, and you felt yourself already on the verge on an orgasm. This only caused him to move his tongue faster, as well as inserting a finger into you. You moaned loudly as he moved his finger in and out of you at lightning speed. He added another finger and you screamed his name.

"CAS! AGH!" You screamed, which caused him to add a third finger. You couldnt hold it in anymore, and your orgasm crashed into you, causing you to moan even louder. He smiled, satisfied by his work and you breathed deeply. You were completely out of breath, and so was Cas, so you laid back on his bed, still completely naked, and closed your eyes. He joined you and you snuggled into his chest.

"I love you." He said and you smiled.

"I love you too." You both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Hey guys! My first attempt at smut. Please, let me know how I did because if you guys liked it, I could continue writing smut! I hope you enjoyed it! Thank you!

-Ellie