Girl Scout Cookies

Request made by LilyMarie0515

"I was just thinking Cas could come across a small Girl Scout attempting to sell him cookies, and before he could refuse, the reader steps in and orders them, and insists upon Castiel trying the delicious cookies. The rest is up to you."

Thank you for the request!

This imagine takes place a few weeks after Castiel comes back from purgatory, and after they find the bunker.

It's starts off slow, and it has nothing to do with the topic, but it'll get there. Just be patient.😉

Your p.o.v.

     Castiel, your boyfriend of almost a year, had been stressed lately and you felt bad. He would try to help heaven and the angels, but he would end up coming back to the bunker upset and angry at himself. You would try to comfort him but to no avail.

     You were researching a Rugaru, using the books in the bunker's library, when Cas appeared in front of you. You shrieked and jumped, dropping the many books you were holding on Castiel's feet. He had no reaction, but you apologized anyway.

     "It's okay love. That can't hurt me." He said and you nodded. You bent down and picked up a few of the books that had fallen, and Cas helped you.

     "Thank you Cas." He nodded and you sighed. He looked at you with a confused look on his face and you took a deep breath. "We need to talk." You said and he nodded. You walked over to him and put your hands in his, looking up at him since he was significantly taller than you. "You've been distant lately. Are you okay? You worry me sometimes." You said and he looked down at you apologetically.

     "I'm sorry love. I should've told you earlier." He said and you became worried. "Ever since I came back from purgatory, I've been wanting to go back, because it's where I belong. I've done a lot of bad things that don't deserve forgiveness, and I... I can't live with it Y/N." Cas explained and you furrowed your eyebrows slightly.

     "No Cas. Let me tell you something. Everything deserves forgiveness. No matter what happened. Sure, you've made mistakes, but you're not perfect. We've all made mistakes at some point. Hell, I made a mistake yesterday. But nothing's so bad, that it doesn't deserve forgiveness." You said and Cas nodded.

     "Thank you love." Cas said and you smiled.

     "No need to thank me. Let's go for a drive to clear your mind." You said and he nodded. You walked into the garage and smiled when you saw your car. A 1969 navy blue mustang. You hopped in the driver's seat and Cas got in the passenger seat. You put the key in the ignition and smiled when you heard the engine turn over.

     You started driving and ended up downtown somewhere. You shrugged and parked your car. You got out and sighed. "Might as well." You said as Cas got out of the passenger side. You grabbed his hand and laced your fingers with his. You both started walking until you saw a bench at a park. You sat down with Cas and sighed contently.

     A little while later you stood up and looked at Cas, who was frowning. "What's wrong Cas?" You asked and he sighed.

     "I just feel... Angry." He said and you squeezed his hand. You started walking and there was a girl scout trying to sell cookies.

     "Hello! Would you like to buy a box of cookies for nine dollars?" She asked and you smiled.

     "No tha--" Cas attempted to say but you interrupted.

     "Sure!" You grabbed nine dollars out of your wallet and you grabbed a box of Samoas®. You thanked her and Cas tilted his head. "It'll cheer you up." You said and he squinted his eyes.

     "What are they?" He asked and you giggled.

     "They're cookies!" You exclaimed and you opened the box and grabbed a cookie for him. "Try it!" You said and he observed the cookie.

     "Angels don't need to eat." He said as he stared at the cookie.

     "Just eat it." You said and he took a small bite. He squinted his eyes and tilted his head.

     "It tastes like molecules." He said and you sighed. "I feel better though. I believe it's because you're trying everything to make me feel happier." He said and you nodded. "Thank you love."

     "Like I said before, no need to thank me." You said as you leaned against his bicep comfortingly.

     Hey guys! Shout out to LilyMarie0515 for requesting this! I hope you enjoyed. Thank you so much for 583 reads! That's absolutely insane! I'll update as soon as I can but I have a lot of tests coming up, as well as sports. Thank you!
                                                                -Ellie