Long Ass Authors Note

Excuse my language. ;)

Hey guys! I know there are too many authors notes in this book but I have something important to tell you guys! I've decided to write another story! I've been super bored lately since it's summer break even though I'm writing Castiel imagines on here and a Destiel story on Tumblr. And I'm on a travel softball team. I know you guys won't hate me forever if I forget to update, right? Anyway, it's going to be a Castiel x OC, and it's going to be awesome. It might be an AU. I already have some ideas for it so hopefully, the first chapter will be posted soon.

I asked for feedback from you guys, and most of you said that it should be Cas instead of Misha. I was just deciding if I wanted it to be a reader insert or if I wanted to create my own character. Then, I was thinking about how it might be difficult to write a Destiel fanfiction, Castiel imagines, and a new story, but I'm sorta wrapping up my Destiel fanfiction so this shouldn't be too hard.

This story is going to be in first person since I've never written a story in first person before, but I might change the point of view for certain chapters if I need to. Everything else will unfold as the story goes. I'm not going to spoil it now!

Nevertheless, I hope you guys like it! I'm currently moving, kinda, so updates might be slower than usual. Hopefully not though because we're still looking for a house even though our house is already up for sale. It shouldn't be that bad. Well, I love you guys!

If you're ever bored out of your mind and you're all caught up on my stories, feel free to message me! I'll be happy to talk with you! I know for a fact that some people think that authors on here hate talking with their readers, but I love talking to you guys! If you haven't noticed, I reply to most of your comments and such so don't think that I'll ignore you if you message me! Anyway, I'm rambling. Stay beautiful!

-Ellie