Dancing With Castiel

Your p.o.v.

     You were listening to music in your earbuds, while sketching in your notepad. You were humming to Steady by SVRCINA when Cas walked in. You kept humming and Cas tilted his head. He kept listening as if he was trying to figure out what song you were listening to. You decided to pull an earbud out and break the comfortable silence.

     “What's up, Cas?” You asked while pausing the song.

     “What are you listening to?” Cas still had his head tilted.

     “SVRCINA. Why?” You asked as he straightened his body.

     “You have a beautiful voice.” Cas said monotonously.

     You blushed and looked down, not wanting him to notice. “Thank you.” You said shyly.

     “No need to thank me”

     You stood up and walked closer to him. You looked into his beautiful ocean blue eyes and smiled. “I'm bored. Follow me. I want to teach you how to dance.”

     “I do not know how to dance” Cas said nervously.

     “Exactly. That's why I'm going to teach you.”

     You walked to the garage and found a clearing. You plugged your phone into the speakers and played Steady by SVRCINA.

     “Okay, just follow my lead”

     He nodded and you started dancing. He copied you and was started to understand. When the song ended you were both out of breath, so you both walked to the kitchen. Mostly just for your sake. You got a glass of water and chugged it as fast as you could.

     “You did good Cas.”

     “You as well.”

     “I'm gonna go practice punching. Wanna come with?”

     “Of course.” Cas answered and followed you.

     You walked over to the punching bag and got in a fighting stance. You looked behind you, only to see Cas standing there watching you.

     “I'm here to make sure you don't hurt yourself.” He explained.

     You nodded and turned back to the punching bag ready to throw a punch. You punched the bag with full force, causing it to sway. You smirked and punched it harder the second time, knowing Cas was watching you. You accidentally giggled and realized something. You needed to tell Cas that you like him.

     You had a crush on Cas for a while but never thought of telling him. You were terrified he would say he couldn't be with you because he's an angel and you're human. You finally gained the courage to say something.

     “Uh, Cas? I need to tell you something.”

     “What is it Y/N?”

     “Okay. Here it goes. You mumbled under your breath. “I've liked you for a while now. Well more like loved you.” You said louder than before.

     He smiled and brought you closer to him so that your head was now on his chest. “I've had that feeling as well, but I wasn't sure what it meant.”

     “I love you, Castiel”

     “I love you too, Y/N”

476 words

     Hi guys! This one was cute! I hope you enjoyed! I'm super excited for my next imagine!😁 I love the song put in this imagine! Make sure to listen to it! I put it above.

                                                                     -Ellie