Migraine

This happens to me all the time because I'm legally blind and when I wear my glasses, it gives me headaches almost everyday, so I thought I should write about it. I had a migraine, like, yesterday, so it inspired me to write this. This one is written a little differently. For some reason, I wrote this one in a different style. Enjoy!

Your p.o.v.

A disability. That's what your parents called it. At least before they died. Your parents loved you, but you were bullied for your "disability". You were legally blind, and you had to wear bifocals everywhere you went. This means that the top half of your lens was for looking at everything, and it was mainly used for almost everything, and the bottom half was used for reading. A line in the middle of the lens separated the two halves. You never forgot your glasses because if you weren't wearing them, or you didn't have them, you couldn't see. You had just gotten used to them resting on the bridge of your nose.

When you met the Winchesters, and the angel that accompanied them, you were being attacked by a demon. Yeah, that's right, a demon. He grabbed you from behind, and kidnapped you, bringing you to an abandoned warehouse. It seems like all of these creatures know where every abandoned warehouse is, just so that they can get their freak on. You were slipping in and out of consciousness, when Sam and Dean busted through the door, into the room, followed by an angry angel. You weren't sure why he was angry, it wasn't like he knew you, but he slapped his palm against the demon's face, killing him instantly. That's when you knew something was up. People don't just die like that. That's when you knew that this man, wasn't a man.

Later on you found out that he's actually an angel. Born sometime in the thirteenth century, Castiel was a warrior of God. Come to find out that only a few angels had actually come face-to-face with God, so you weren't sure how Castiel was a warrior of God. But, you learned your lesson trying to argue with an Angel of the Lord.

Opening the refrigerator, you grabbed a bottle of water, hoping the get rid of the minor headache that had developed from you reading a book in the library of the bunker. You sighed, becoming tired of the constant pain, deep in your skull, and the pounding of your heartbeat against your forehead. You tried to hide the pain from the Winchester brothers, and especially Castiel, because you had a crush on the poor angel, who probably didn't even know what a crush was. You massaged your temples, wanted to ease the pain that had, unfortunately, become worse. Just to your luck, Castiel walked in on you massaging your temples, and furrowed his eyebrows slightly.

"Y/N, are you alright?" Castiel asked, his gruff, booming voice causing the pain to rise. You clenched your jaw, while keeping your fingers on your temples, which didn't seem to be relieving the pain. Cas slowly approached you, curious at to why you weren't answering him. He lightly placed his hand on your shoulder which caused you to tense up. Carefully opening your eyes, seeing that you had closed them from the throbbing of your skull, you looked at Castiel, who's head was tilted from worry and confusion. "Y/N?" Cas asked quieter.

"Sorry, what?" You asked, clearly not noticing him as he spoke to you the first time.

"I asked if you were alright." Cas reiterated causing you to shake your head, but immediately regretting it as the pain intensified.

"I just... my head hurts." You said through gritted teeth as you walked over to a wall and leaned against it, sliding down cautiously. Cas followed calmly, and kneeled down in front of you, worried about your health. "M-migraine." You stuttered and Cas carefully took your hands away from your temples. You looked up as he put his hands up to your temples lightly, careful not to make the pain worse. A warm feeling flowed through your head, easing the pain quickly. Everything stopped, including the pain, and Cas pulled his hands away from your temples.

"Better?" He asked and you nodded, a smile making its way onto your face.

"Yes, thank you." You replied and he nodded, offering a hand to you. You gladly accepted, as he pulled lightly, helping you to stand up.

"Of course. What caused your... migraine?" He asked and you sighed contently, enjoying having a conversation with the innocent angel.

"My eyes. When I concentrate on something too hard, for example, reading, it sometimes gives me a migraine. It's just when my eyes are straining on something it gives me headaches." You explained and Cas nodded. "Not that you can, but if you wanted to heal my eyes, I wouldn't want you to because I feel like it's part of my personality. Like, if I'm wearing my glasses, it's part of what makes me, me." You told him and he smiled softly.

"I believe it does make you who you are as well." Cas replied and he took a deep breath. "That's why I love you, Y/N." He said and your heart skipped a beat. You looked at him with wide eyes, and saw him smiling. He was actually smiling.

"I l-love you too." You said and, somehow, his smile became wider.

"Whenever I see you, I have this strange feeling in my stomach, and my vessel's heartbeat becomes faster." Cas explained and you giggled.

"All of this, just for me?" You teased and he smiled softly. "Yes, Castiel. That's called love." You said and he nodded.

"Then I love you and I always have." Cas said and you blushed brightly.

"I've always loved you too, Castiel."

Hey guys! Cheesy is good! I always write some really cheesy stuff. Like I said before, I wrote this chapter differently, so please, let me know if you liked the way I wrote this imagine. Thank you!

-Ellie