Castiel x Daughter!Reader

Requested by GhostHeartSpirit

I slightly changed your request. I hope you don't mind.

A 7-year-old hunter was uncommon, but that's what you were. You were brought into the life by being told that you were a Nephilim, the offspring of a human and an angel. Your mother, Carenza Vance, became pregnant by your father, Castiel, but Castiel left because he knew what he did wrong, and being an angel, he needed to 'protect' Carenza by leaving her in the dust. You were beyond pissed when you found out about what your father did to your mother, so you've been hunting down the son of a bitch ever since.

It didn't help that your mother had been taken away in the process of you hunting down the seraph who left you both. You had nobody to look up to anymore, and everywhere you went, everything you did, reminded you of that night.

Flashback

You were sitting on your bed, writing in your journal, when you heard your mother's scream penetrate the air. You jumped up and sprinted down the stairs, only to see your mother being dragged away by a man in a black suit. You screamed and cried for him to let her go, but to no avail. He disappeared with your mother, leaving nothing but a pile of yellow dust.

End of flashback

You later found out that that man who had taken your mother was Crowley, the king of hell. The pile of dust he left was actually sulfur which meant that he was a demon. You had had a hard time believing any of it, but that would be the start of your new life. The 7-year-old hunter seeking revenge on the king of hell.

You had tried to get your mother back, but you ended up being taken away by Crowley as well. He took you to a warehouse and threw you in a chair, tying you up quickly before you could escape. You didn't notice before, but your mother's dead body was sprawled across the floor in a pool of blood. You broke down instantly and screamed at Crowley as loud as you could. He had killed the only person you had left to love you and protect you. You had nothing left. Little did you know, there was someone else that cared about you as much as your mother did, and he was coming to save you.

Third person p.o.v.

"You what?" Dean yelled, angry with the angel who had just confessed.

Cas looked down, knowing he should have told the Winchesters sooner. He had just told them that he had a daughter that was in danger and that his daughter's mother was dead. The thing that got Dean angry wasn't about the death and the dangers, it was about the daughter. "Yes, Dean. I have a daughter. We can argue about this later. She's in danger." Cas said sternly causing Dean to pinch the bridge of his nose. He had heard on angel radio that his daughter, the Nephilim, had been captured by Crowley and the angels were celebrating. He needed to save his daughter but he wasn't sure how.

"Okay, but why didn't you tell us?" Sam asked, his tone softer than Dean's.

"I left them to keep them both safe. I'm not even sure Y/N knows my name. But, she's my daughter and I have to protect her." Cas said, determined to save you.

"How old is she?" Dean asked, feeling bad for the angel. He never had to experience this before and they were throwing their anger in his face. More like Dean was throwing his own anger in Cas' face.

"She should be about 7 by now," Cas stated.

Dean looked at him like he was insane. "How does she know how to hunt? She's so young."

"Dean, she's a Nephilim. She looks to be about 30 years old, and she has powers. She hates using them though." Cas explained, clearly irritated by the hunter's cluelessness.

"Then, shouldn't her mother be dead? Because, no one survives the birth of a Nephilim, right?" Sam asked, trying to get things straight.

"I'll explain it later, Right now, we have to save my daughter."

Your p.o.v.

Sam, Dean, and Cas headed out, but the problem was, there was a really bad snowstorm happening and they would have to look for you while going through the storm. It wasn't an issue for Cas, but for Sam and Dean, let's just say they wouldn't stop complaining.

"How are we gonna do this?" Sam asked, still unsure of the plan.

"I'm going to fly us to the warehouse, but since there's angel warding, you both are going to go inside and get rid of the warding," Cas explained and they nodded. Cas put a hand on each shoulder and flew them to the warehouse.

Once they were there Dean looked over and sighed. "Here we go."

"I'll meet you in there once the warding is gone," Cas explained and they both nodded as they carefully entered the warehouse.

-

Cas felt the warding completely fade away as the boys painted over the last sigil. He flew to where they were and slid his angel blade through his trench coat.

"Walk around and make sure all the demons are dead. I'll get Y/N." Cas walked away before they could respond, quickly searching the area for any approaching demons.

He made it to the room you were in and spotted Crowley standing off to the side, a smirk growing on his face. He gave Crowley the death glare as he made his way into the room.

You looked at him and tilted your head. You spotted the large onyx wings behind his back and you immediately knew who he was. "Castiel?"

He looked at you, tears welling up in his eyes. He nodded and smiled softly. "Hello Y/N." He fixed his gaze on Crowley and swiftly walked towards him. He slammed his angel blade into Crowley's chest causing him to light up with orange light. "This is me learning from my mistakes." He said, his gruff voice sounding more powerful than ever.

You sat in awe, not even noticing him walking towards you worriedly. "Father." You said, letting it sink in.

Cas smiled and untied you, careful not to let the ropes burn your already irritated skin. Once you were untied, you flung your arms around him, sobbing into his trench coat. "I thought I lost everyone!" You cried. "I had nothing left." Your body shook from your sobs.

He had immediately wrapped his arms around you. "I know. I'm so sorry for leaving you. I promised I would protect you and I never did."

You pulled away and looked into his beautiful ocean blue eyes. "It's okay because you're here now." You said. You wrapped your arms around him again and held him as he cried into your shoulder this time.

Once you both had calmed down, he made complete eye contact with you. "I'll never leave you again. I promise."

You nodded and hugged him once again, wanting to stay in the arms of your father forever. "I love you, dad."

"I love you too, sweetheart."

Hey guys! This was requested by GhostHeartSpirit This is the first one I've written where Cas is the reader's father so let me know if you liked it! I love you guys! Stay beautiful!

-Ellie