Built-In Bra

Just some cute fluff since I was bored. I was wearing a tank top that had a built-in bra yesterday and I got inspired so here you go. Enjoy! ;)

Your p.o.v.

It was a warm, sunny day, and you didn't want to wear any restricting clothing, so you settled on a/an F/C tank top that had a built-in bra and a pair of short, denim shorts. You always loved wearing tank tops that had built-in bras because you didn't have to feel self-conscious about not wearing a bra, and it was comfortable. You often wore them on your days off because they were convenient and easier to wear.

This time was different than the other times because this time, Sam and Dean were hunting a Wendigo and you were in the bunker alone. You planned to call your boyfriend, Castiel, down to give you company like you always did, but you weren't sure what you wanted to do with him. Sometimes he would take you places just to get you out of that intimidating bunker, but other times you had movie marathons in Dean's man cave. You figured that you would just decide with Cas later on.

You headed to the kitchen to grab something to eat since you were starving and you pulled your phone out to play music. You put on Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd and put the volume in the middle. You grabbed a box of pancake mix and a bowl, as well as a pan, and started to make pancakes.

A little while later you had made about ten pancakes and you had washed all of the dishes. You grabbed and pancake and a bowl of syrup and you rolled the pancake up like a taco and dipped it in the syrup. You shoved it into your mouth as you went over to your phone to turn the volume down. You walked back over to the pancakes and continued to eat.

You heard wings flapping and you turned around. "Cash!" You attempted to say his nickname with your mouth full and you giggled. You threw your arms around his neck and squeezed causing him to chuckle.

"Hello, love." He squeezed back just as hard and you giggled. "What are you doing?" He asked with a smile as you pulled away.

"Eatin'." You replied and he shook his head with a laugh.

"Alright." He turned you around and moved your hair to your left shoulder. He started to massage your tight muscles in your shoulders and you giggled softly.

"What are you doing?" You asked him with a smile.

Instead of answering you, he leaned down and kissed you in between your shoulder blades. "You know I love you, right?" He said and you smiled.

"Of course. I love you too."

He smiled and nodded before noticing something. He began to mess with the spaghetti straps on your tank top and you looked at him with a confused expression on your face. You were surprised to see the same expression on his face. He looked at you with furrowed eyebrows and a slight head tilt.

"Are you not wearing a bra?" He asked and you smiled.

You laughed and shook your head at his obliviousness. "Technically, no."

He squinted his eyes and tilted his head farther to the side.

"There's a built-in bra." You explained but it didn't seem to help.

"A built-in bra?" He investigated your tank top again but looked at you with the same expression on his face as before. "I don't understand."

"This shirt has a built-in bra." You restated as you lifted the first layer up to show the extra layer near your chest. "See?" You pointed towards the two pads that were placed in the extra layer.

"That's... Wonderful." He smiled and you shook your head. "It makes it easier to do this." He pulled your tank top off and smirked. "This is gonna be so much fun."

Hey guys! I know it's shorter but it's kinda fluffy and cute. I love it when Cas is confused. This is not leviathan!Cas btw. Anyway, I hope you guys liked it! I love you guys! Stay beautiful!

-Ellie