Castiel x Reader Fluff!

WARNING: Extreme fluff!😁

Your p.o.v.

    One of your favorite things to do was fangirl. You would watch YouTube and you would fangirl over every male YouTuber. Especially Devan Key. You thought he was so cute and you would squeal every time you saw a picture of him. You did still have a crush on Castiel, in fact most of your fangirling was for Castiel. Most of the time you used Devan Key as your excuse for fangirling over Castiel, just because you weren't ready to tell him yet. Luckily, he never noticed.

     You were going through the pictures on your phone, and saw a really cute picture of Cas.

Picture above 👆

     You squealed and started giggling. You felt tears start to cloud  your vision because he was so cute. You felt a tear escape because you remembered that you were too weak and scared to tell him. You wiped it away and held your tears back. ‘I'm getting way too emotional about this.’ You thought. You focused on the picture again and started fangirling and giggling, just like before. Castiel appeared in front of you, but you didn't jump because he does that to you almost every day. “Hi Cas!” You stood up and hugged him. It wasn't an act of romance because every time he flew to the bunker and greeted you, you greeted him with a hug. He hugged back and you pulled away. “What are you doing here?”

     “It has been a while since I have visited you so I decided to visit you today.” Cas explained. “I heard you giggling so I came.” He paused. “Then I heard you crying. Why were you crying?” He furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head.

     “It's nothing, Cas. I'm okay.” You looked at your hands. He grabbed your hands and you looked up at him.

     “I know something is wrong, but I'm not going to force you to tell me. Just know that if you ever need to talk, I'm here.” Cas’ facial expression softened and you smiled.

     “Thanks Cas. I will.” You looked at his ocean blue eyes and smiled. You picked up your phone and looked at the picture again. You looked at Castiel's eyes in the picture, and then you looked up at his eyes right before you. They were exactly the same. You were amazed that you weren't fangirling right in front of him. You giggled and he tilted his head. You giggled even louder.

     “What are you giggling about?” Cas’ confusion made you giggle more.

     “You.” You showed him the picture you were looking at and he tilted his head again.

     “What is funny about a picture of me?” Cas looked at you and you giggled again.

     “I'm fangirling over you, Cas.” You blushed and he squinted his eyes.

     “Fangirling?” Cas was very confused. “What is fangirling?”

     “It's when someone is so cute, that girls freak out and giggle or squeal because they get too excited.” You explained and Cas blushed.

     “Do you think I'm cute?” A smile tugged at his lips. You looked down and nodded. “I have this odd feeling in my stomach. I believe it means that I think you're cute as well.” You blushed hard and looked up. He looked down at you. You leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back, but he's not experienced so his teeth hit yours. It's didn't matter though, because that's what you love about Cas.

     “I love you Cas.” You said once you pulled away.

     “I love you as well Y/N.” He smiled and kissed you again.

583 words

     Hi guys! How cute is the picture at the beginning though!😍 I hope you liked this one. Please vote and comment! I love you guys! Btw I used to have a huge crush on Devan Key before Castiel came into my life. If you don't know who he is, Google him. Thanks guys!
                                                          -Ellie