Black Wings

Your p.o.v.

     It was a beautiful day with blue skies and fluffy clouds, and you planned on taking a walk. You headed in a random direction and looked around at the scenery. Everything was fresh because it had rained the day before. You breathed in the air and smiled contently. You looked around, and there were three men sitting at a bench. One had long brown hair, one had spiky dirty blonde hair and one had dark brown hair. Then you noticed something behind the man with dark brown hair's back. There were black wings that were huge. You gasped and covered your mouth. The man with dark brown hair looked at you and tilted his head, but you were frozen in place. He consulted with the other men and they nodded. He stood up and walked over to you.

     "Y/N?" He asked in a low raspy voice. He had beautiful ocean blue eyes.

     "H-how do you know m-my name?" You were terrified. "And why do have wings?" You asked and he squinted his eyes.

     "I'm an angel of the Lord. And so are you." He explained and your jaw dropped. "You must not remember. Would you like to remember?" He asked and you nodded hesitantly. He put two fingers on your forehead and images started flooding through your mind. When you opened your eyes, you remembered everything. The other two men were Sam and Dean Winchester and you were an angel. The man in front of you was Castiel, your partner in crime. You remembered having a massive crush on him and you blushed.

     'I can see why.' You thought and Castiel tilted his head. 'Crap! He can read minds.' You started panicking.

     "Yes I can." He stated and you reminded yourself not to think about him.

     "Sorry, I, uh, I don't have anything to say." You were mind blown.

     "I know Y/N. I know about your feelings for me. I have the same feelings." Cas said and you looked up at his blue eyes again.

     "W-what? You do?" He nodded and you smiled. "What do we do?"

     "I believe I am supposed to do this." He kissed you roughly and you kissed back just as hard. He pulled away and smiled softly. "Was that correct?" You nodded and giggled.

     "I think we do this next." You wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around your waist. You stayed there for a while and you felt safe. "I love you Castiel."

     "I love you as well Y/N"

426 words

     Hey guys! This was shorter but I liked the idea. Let me know in the comments section if you did too. Bye guys!
                                                                                        -Ellie