Paralyzed

Request by shivathearcobat

"hey can I request this one I had in the back of my notebook and saw it and knowing I can't write for the life of me without getting stuck like most of my books writer's block ok here I go the reader was in a car accident after hunting and killing three demons after the crash the reader is paralyzed and her old friends Dean and Sam come to visit her and offer her to live with them at the bunker and I leave the rest to you go wild with it."

Thank you for the request! Enjoy!

Your p.o.v.

     You slashed your knife at the first demon and killed it quickly, causing it to explode with orange light. You got in a fighting stance for the second demon and stabbed him just as quick as the first demon. The second demon also exploded with orange light. You bolted towards the last demon but that demon was stronger and faster. He got to you first and slashed his knife at you. You dodged it and stabbed him in the chest, which caused him also to explode with orange light. You put your hands on your knees while breathing heavily and started walking out to your car. It was a 1969 black Mustang and it was your baby. You hopped in and started driving. It would take you about twenty minutes to get to your motel.

     You pulled onto the main road and drove over the speed limit, like always. You stopped at a red light and sighed. because there was nobody waiting to go. When the light turned green you stepped on the gas and the wheels squealed. Right as you reached the middle of the intersection, a car on the left side of you was driving towards you. The car sped up and smashed right into the left side of your car. You immediately blacked out from the contact.

     You woke up to sirens sounding and helecopters flying low to the ground. You were being picked up by someone unrecognizable and you couldn't feel any body parts located below your neck. You were placed in an ambulance and driven away immediately. When you got to the hospital you were brought into the main room and put on a hospital bed. They rolled you into a room and prepared you for surgery instantly.

     After your surgery you were rolled into a different room with white walls and white decor. It smelled plain and looked even more plain. The doctor walked in and smiled at you. You groaned and gave the doctor and nasty look.

     "How are you smiling at a time like this?" You asked sassily.

     "I'm sorry but I figured I should lighten up the mood a bit. The news you are about to receive will not make you feel better about your situation." He said and you sighed. "Y/N, you are paralyzed from your neck down. With a lot of practice you will be able to move your body parts below your neck but it will take a lot of time and effort." He said sadly.

     You felt the tear fall down your cheek but you choked back a sob, and try to stay strong. 'He said I could fix it.' You thought to yourself. 'I can fix this.'

     "I am sorry but at this point there's nothing we can do. You're on your own." The doctor said and you became angry.

     "You think you can just come in here and tell me that I'm paralyzed and that you can't do anything about it? That I'm on my own and that I have to learn how to move my body again? You know what? Screw you because I can and will fix this you are just too lazy to fix it yourself." You said and the doctor practically ran away.

     A nurse came in and you groaned again. "Don't worry I have good news." The nurse said and you sighed. "Your emergency contacts, Sam and Dean Winchester, are on their way here now. They should be here in ten minutes." You smiled.

     "Finally, something good can happen to me today." You said and the nurse smiled.

     "Also, the cops know what critical condition you are in right now so they aren't going to bother you with questions until later." The nurse explained and you smiled slightly.

     About ten minutes later, Sam and Dean knocked on the door, but they weren't alone. There was a man with dark brown hair and ocean blue eyes, who was wearing a trench coat and a suit under it, standing behind them.

    "Hey boys." You said sarcastically and they chuckled. "It's been a while." They shook their heads and walked in, the man behind them following.

     "The nurse didn't tell us what happened to you so... What happened?" Sam asked and you sighed.

     "I was on a hunt, demons, and I killed them, but on my way back to the motel I was T-boned and now I'm paralyzed from the neck down." You explained and their eyes widened, except for the man's.

     "Well, this is Castiel, and he can probably fix that." Dean said and you furrowed your eyebrows. Castiel walked over to you and carefully placed two fingers on your forehead. A warm feeling spread throughout your body and went away quickly. Your cuts went away, and your pain went away. "Move your arm." Dean said and you groaned.

     "I ca-" You lifted your arm and moved your legs. You looked up and smiled widely. "What are you?" You asked Castiel.

     "I'm an angel of the Lord." He stated and your eyes widened.

     "An angel?" You paused. "Wow..." You smiled and put your hand out. "My name's Y/N." You said and Castiel nodded.

     "Castiel, but Sam and Dean call me Cas. The shortened version of my name." You giggled.

     "Are angels always this clueless?" You teased and Sam and Dean nodded.

     "Most of them, yeah." Dean replied and you smiled.

     "But if you're an angel, don't you have wings?" You asked Cas and he nodded. "Where are they?"

     "My true form can be overwhelming to humans. This is just a vessel." You nodded and Cas smiled softly.

     "Sam here wanted to ask you if you wanted to live with us at our bunker." Dean said and you nodded.

     "Sure, but how are we going to explain this to the doctors?" You asked and Dean smiled.

     "I got this." Cas said and he zapped all three of you to the bunker. You looked around, shocked.

     "Cas can teleport?" You asked and Dean nodded, but Sam shook his head.

     "I fly." Cas said and you nodded in understanding.

     "I don't even have any of my stuff." You said basically to yourself. Cas disappeared and you sighed. He reappeared with all of your belongings. "Oh thanks Cas." You said and he nodded.

     "Cas can you show Y/N her room? It's next to mine!" Dean yelled and Cas started walking. You followed and he opened a random door. He let you walk inside first and you smiled.

     "It's plain but-" You cut him off.

     "It's great Cas. Thanks."

     "You're welcome Y/N." Cas said as he walked out and closed the door.

     "This'll be an interesting home." You said as you started unpacking.

1121 words

     Hey guys! A special thanks to shivathearcobat for requesting this imagine. I hope you enjoyed it. If you have a request, please let me know! Message me through Wattpad, or comment, or do something! Thanks guys!
                                                                                   -Ellie