Prostitute

Request by LilyMarie0515

"How about one where Dean brings a prostitute home and Cas is pressured into doing the frick frack with her? Then the reader steps in and objects, accidentally revealing her feelings for Cas while defending his innocence."

Thank you requesting! Enjoy!

Your p.o.v.

     Living in the same building as Dean was difficult because he was always bringing girls home and doing the deed, leaving everyone else in the bunker to not be able to fall asleep. You wouldn't argue about it, just because it wouldn't help. He would just end up bringing another girl home, and keeping the entire neighborhood awake.

     It was late and you were in the library with Cas. You were researching a gregori (one of the first angels created) and Cas was watching you contently. You sighed as you grabbed another lore book off of the shelf.

     "Y/N, you should get some rest." Cas told you and you smiled. You had the biggest crush on the poor angel, and anytime he showed that he cared about you, you would become smiley and you would giggle quietly.

     "I will, just give me a few minutes. I'm almost done." You explained and he nodded.

     Dean walked in and from outside of the bunker, and guess what? He had a girl with him. Surprise surprise. He was smirking as he brought the girl downstairs with him. You gave him a nasty look and he winked. He walked over to Cas, who was just as annoyed as you were, and the girl giggled.

     "Dean." Cas warned him and the girl smiled. Cas stood up and you angrily slammed a book onto the table, just to annoy them.

     "Alright Cas. I'll pay and you go get laid with this girl." Dean said and Cas tilted his head.

     "Oh my god. Dean!" He looked over at you, and he did in fact know about your crush on Castiel, but he didn't seem to care. "Why the hell did you bring a whore home!"

     The girl scoffed. "I prefer the term 'prostitute'." She said rudely and it was your turn to scoff.

     "Alright fine. What's your name?" You asked but it sounded more like a demand.

     "Priscilla." She said and you rolled your eyes as she obsessed over Cas. You became jealous and you tried to ignore the fact that she was basically drooling over Cas.

     "Ok Priscilla." You said sassily. "I need you to get your prissy ass out of here. Right now!" You said and Dean gave you a nasty look.

     "Why would you want me to lay with this... Whore?" Cas asked and you smiled.

     "Just do it Cas. I told you I'd pay." Dean pressured Cas and you waited quietly for an answer.

     "Um... I'm not... O-okay." Cas said as he hesitantly walked towards the girl. You couldn't hold it in anymore.

     "No! You can't do that Cas!" You yelled and Cas looked at you with his head tilted.

     "Why not?" Dean asked and you bursted.

     "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU DAMMIT!" You screamed and Cas smiled slightly.

     Dean groaned and you felt tears build up because you revealed your biggest secret. You backed up and hit a wall. You slid down the wall with your face in your hands.

     "Get this... Slut, out!" Cas yelled as he shoved her away. He rushed over to you and pulled you into a tight embrace. "Y/N. I love you too." He said and you slowly pulled your hands away from your face.

     "You do?" You asked, not believing anything he said.

     "Yes, I have for a while." He said and you wrapped your arms around his neck, squeezing him like you never wanted him to leave.

     You pressed your lips to his softly and he kissed back just as delicately. Your lips were moving in sync with his as Dean cleared his throat. You pulled away slowly and rested your forehead against his. There was a pink tint spreading across your face and you smiled softly.

     "Dean, I swear. If you don't take her back to where you found her--" You were interrupted.

     "I will I will. Jeez." Dean said as he grabbed the prostitute's arm, guiding her up the metal stairs and back outside.

     "Sorry Cas. I didn't mean to ruin out friendship like that. I just don't want you to... Lack of a better word, slut around with her." You said and he smiled.

     "You didn't ruin it Y/N. You saved it." He said and you smiled widely. "I love you."

     "I love you too Castiel."

     Hey guys! Thank you LilyMarie0515 for requesting this! I had a lot of fun writing it. I hope you guys liked this. The theme was "How would Cas deal with prostitution?" Anyway if you enjoyed it, please comment about it! I love hearing from you guys! Thank you!
                                                                                           -Ellie