How Much I Love You

Warning: Smut, wing!kink (kinda), dom!Cas (but he's being sweet about it, not rough), multiple orgasms, fluff! Fluffy smut...! Is that even a thing?

The giggles of you and Cas were the only thing that Sam and Dean heard through the bunker. Your relationship with Cas was cute and you loved it, but Sam and Dean probably didn't. Every time you and Cas kissed, and your noses became squished, you would both smile and giggle. Every time Cas would put his hands on your hips when you hugged or kissed, you would twitch and laugh because of how ticklish you were, which caused him to specifically tickle you and you both ended the hug or kiss in a laughing fit.

Your life was pretty much perfect because you always had your boyfriend by your side to help you through difficult times and emotional problems. You were pretty intimate with each other, often showering together or undressing each other. Some people may think it's weird, but to you and Cas, it was just a way to show how much you love one another, and how much you care for each other. And it worked! Sometimes it ended with you and Cas making love to each other to prove to each other that you both truly loved one another, but it wasn't sex. You would never use the term "having sex" for the times you had made love because you weren't just having sex for the sake of having sex. You were pleasuring each other in hopes of actually showing how much you meant to each other. And that was the only reason to, but it meant a lot to you and it always would.

The times of research, when Sam and Dean needed help on a hunt but Cas wouldn't let you participate other than research, were the times that you dreaded. All you wanted was to spend time with Cas, but, of course, the Winchester boys had to ruin that by puling him into the fire and only bringing him back if he wasn't needed. But when wasn't he needed? He was always needed. So, you were left to pray to him to come to you instead of asking Sam and Dean if they needed him or not. What happened this time, was completely unexpected.

It was late and you were laying on your bed, contemplating on praying to Castiel. Sam and Dean had already gone to bed, but you were still awake, wanting, no, needing Castiel to be with you. You didn't care at this point, you just needed to have him with you. You hadn't seen him in over a week so you decided to go for it, not even caring if you were interrupting something important. It had been too long.

"You know what? Screw it," You said, anxious to see if he would actually come or not. "Castiel? I miss you, a lot and... Sweetie I need you. Please," You said on the verge of tears because of how much he means to you. You sighed, expecting him to ignore your prayer, but you were startled by the sound of fluttering wings. You looked up and saw the angel you had been missing for, it felt like forever, when in reality it had only been a week. You smiled and jumped into his arms, wanting to feel all of him.

"Hello, my love," He said and you smiled, happy tears streaming down your face.

"Hi baby," You were about to tell him what you needed, when he put his index finger on your lips to quiet you.

"I know, love. I know you need me. That's why I'm here," He said and you smiled. He laid you down on the bed and smiled. "We'll take this slow because it means a lot to me and I know it means a lot to you too," Cas said and you nodded. "Let me take control," He said and you smiled and nodded.

"Please," You said and he nodded.

"Anything for you, my love," He reached over and pulled your shirt over your head, as well as your sweatpants, leaving you in your bra and panties. "So beautiful." He said and you blushed. He took his trench coat off and pretty much ripped his layers off, seeing that he was taking too long. He stood over you in his boxers, his bulge visible through the thin cloth. The sight of him aching for you made your panties wetter than they were before, and your core throb.

"Please Castiel. I need you," You said and that's all it took to get him to do something. He cupped your breasts with his hands, over your bra, and massaged lightly, teasing you slightly. You groaned, urging him to go on and he smiled, acknowledging your disapproval. He unclasped your bra like an expert, and you didn't even know that he knew how to do that. He massaged a breast as he pulled your panties down with his other hand. He pressed his thumb to your clit and you jolted forward from the sudden pleasure. He slowly started rubbing circles on your clit and you moaned loudly but covered your mouth quickly since Sam and Dean were asleep.

"No, sweetheart. I love the noises you make," Cas said and you pulled your hand away from your mouth.

"But Sam and Dean are sleeping," You said and he shook his head.

"Show them how much I love you," He said and you nodded, continuing to moan, progressively becoming louder and louder, as he continuously rubbed circles on your clit. The knot in your stomach became tighter and tighter until it finally snapped, causing your orgasm to crash into you. You screamed his name as you came, making him smile.

He positioned himself on top of you and rubbed his cock along your folds making you jolt from the sensitivity from your previous orgasm. You whimpered, needed him inside you and he nodded slowly pushing himself inside you. He thrusts were slow at first, as he let you adjust to his size, but he eventually evened out his thrusts. You moaned loudly which resulted in Cas pumping in and out of you faster. As your second orgasm neared, you felt something tickle your sides which caused your orgasm to come even closer than before. Cas smiled and you opened your eyes, seeing that you had closed them from the pleasure, only to see Cas tickling you with the tips of his wings. His feathers glided across your stomach and up to your breasts, causing you to come undone. You screamed his name louder than before, and you both collapsed onto the bed, coming down from your highs.

"I love you." Cas said and you rolled over to face him. You snuggled into his chest and felt your eyes fluttering shut. You managed to squeeze out a small "I love you," before falling asleep in the arms of your angel.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this one! My Wattpad keeps glitching so if there's an issue with my stories please let me know and I'll try to fix it. It seems to have repeated my imagines twice, but when I'm editing my story it only shows my imagines once so I apologize if that's affecting you guys. I made the edit at the beginning of this imagine btw. I can't stop making edits guys! It's so addicting! I know it says Supernatural Amino on the bottom but that's just because I made it on my phone but I don't write on my phone. I promise I made it. Plus I'm on the Supernatural Amino and I'm active on it so I post a lot of stuff on there. Anyway, I love you all! Stay beautiful!

-Ellie