Tickle Party

Warning: Fluff!

There's a lot of fluff in this one. My best friend helped me come up with this imagine. Enjoy!

Your p.o.v. 

Your husband, Castiel, was the best husband to you, and the best father to your daughter, Rose. Castiel loved Rose as much as he loved you, and he couldn't seem to get enough of her. Your four year old daughter was the sweetest and gentlest child, it almost seemed impossible to you. But, she had her moments. She would get excited sometimes and she would become hyper, but it was never too much to handle.

Rose wasn't in kindergarten yet, but she was smart which always seemed to make you smile. You would see her do things that you wouldn't have even thought of doing. It blew your mind. She would help you with dinner recipes and outfits, and even technology because she somehow knew how technology worked better than you did. It amazed you how smart she was. It even amazed Castiel.

You were about to go to bed with Cas, even though he doesn't sleep, and you yawned while extending your arms, proving how tired you were. Cas looked over at you and smiled while turning towards you. He opened his arms and you walked into them, letting your tired body fall limp as soon as you made contact. He chuckled and picked you up bridal style, careful not to hurt you. He brought you over to your shared bed and laid you down above the covers because it was warm. He kissed your forehead and headed over to his side of the bed as he took his many layers off. He left his white button up shirt on, as well as his black slacks, and laid beside you. You looked at him and smiled, snuggling into his side.

"I love you." Cas said and you smiled, remembering all off the times he had said that to you.

You were about to respond when you heard the pitter patter of small feet echoing through the halls. Your eyebrows knitted together and you looked at Cas who had a smile on his face. Rose ran in with a giggle and you smiled.

"Rosie sweetie. What are you doing up?" You asked her, obviously not angry with her, just confused. Instead of responding, she ran over to Cas' side of the bed and jumped into his arms. He laughed loudly as he sat up and lifted Rose above his head and tossing her carefully.

"Again Daddy! Again!" She yelled and Cas tossed her again causing her to giggle even louder. "Again!" She repeated but Cas shook his head which caused her to pout. He smiled and laid her on her back in front of him. She tilted her head and his smile became wider. He attacked her sides with his hands, tickling her gently. She let out a squeal, squirming around in an attempt to avoid being tickled, but failed. "St-stop!" Cas knew that she wasn't really in pain, so he continued to tickle her causing her to laugh harder.

You crawled over to them and smiled at your husband and daughter, who were currently having the time of their lives. Cas did the last you had expected him to do. He looked at you with a smirk and you felt something push you back into the bed. Your eyes widened when you realized that he was using his grace on you. You felt something start to tickle your sides and you burst into laughter. He continued to tickle you and Rose for quite a while until you were all out of breath.

"Alright Rosie. It's time for bed." Cas said as he stood up and rested Rose on his hip.

"But Daddy. I don't wanna!" She whined and Cas smiled.

"I know sweetie, but we'll do something fun with Mommy tomorrow, okay?" Cas said and she nodded.

"Okay."

"You can say goodnight to Mommy first." Cas said as he set Rose down. She ran over to you and gave you a bear hug. She kissed your cheek and you repeated the gesture.

"Goodnight Mommy!" She said and you smiled.

"Goodnight Sweetie." You replied and Rose ran back into Cas' arms. He picked her up and brought her to her room, laying her down in her twin bed. He kissed her forehead and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Goodnight Daddy. I love you."

"Goodnight sweetheart. I love you too." He turned her light off and left her door cracked open slightly.

He walked back into the bedroom that he shared with you and laid back down beside you.

"Don't worry. Rosie was too worried about being tickled that she didn't notice my powers being used." Cas reassured and you nodded.

"Thank you Castiel." You said and he tilted his head slightly confused as to what he did to deserve thanks.

"For what?" He asked and you smiled.

"For everything." You said and he cupped your face with his right hand.

"There is no need to thank me Y/N. I love you." He said and you smiled.

"I love you too." He brought your face closer to his and pressed his lips to yours in a passionate kiss, full of love. These were the moments he missed. Being with his favorite people in the entire world. His wife and his daughter. These were the moments that kept him from falling apart. The moments that kept him fighting. And that's all that mattered. He would never leave his family no matter what. Even if it meant giving up his life and his grace, he would still stay with his family forever. Forever and always.

Hey guys! I'm sorry my updates have been so spread apart. I've been super busy lately. I hope you liked this! I love you guys! Stay beautiful!

-Ellie