"What're you doing?" He muttered.

"I came to say sorry," you whispered and gently kissed down his neck. He shivered and sighed softly, relaxing into your touch. "You do do romantic gestures for me. I'm just too selfish to realise it."

You blew air lightly across his sweet spot causing a little sound to rumble in his throat.

"Come here," he throatily mumbled. You climbed out from behind him and stood in front of him.

He bit his lip as his eyes scraped down your body and licked his lips softly. His eyes scanned your face and dragged over your chest, stomach, hips and legs. You could see the longing slowly developing in his eyes.

You slid onto his lap and tied your arms around his neck. "I'm sorry babe," you whispered and pecked his lips.

"It's okay," he mumbled and rested his hands on your hips.

You leaned forward and kissed his lips softly, tracing your fingers over his neck softly. Kissing you back tenderly, his thumbs circled lightly over your hips. He knew you liked this a lot. You smirked slightly against his lips and kissed down his neck slowly. As you sucked and licked to leave little marks to show he was yours, he mumbled a small sound of appreciation.

He stood up, picking you up so that you'd wrap your legs around his waist. As your teeth lightly grazed over his sweet spot, he moaned softly. He swiftly made his way to the stairs and started to climb up them as you ran a hand through the back of his hair.

He pushed open the door carefully and flicked on the CD player before sitting on the edge of the bed with you. You gently tugged on the material of his shirt to get it over his head. Your fingertips traced lightly over the tattoos layering his arms and chest. He watched you carefully, biting his lip softly.

You looked up into his eyes and smiled innocently, unbuckling his belt with dainty fingers and popping open the button of his jeans. He lifted you up carefully to slide out of his jeans as they dropped to the floor.

You leaned forward to press your lips lovingly to his, your hand running through his hair. His hands travelled your sides softly and kissed you deeply.

"I love you," you whispered to him. "No matter what I do, I still love you to the stars and back."

"Baby I love you too," he breathed against your lips, kissing you tenderly.

You hooked your fingers into his boxers and slowly started tugging them down as light fingers carefully untied the little bow at the front of your chest. He slipped the material off your arms and traced his hands down your back, resting them on your bum and giving it a soft squeeze. A gasp escaped your lips as you kissed him slowly. He finally lifted his hips to release his half hard and let the boxers slide to the floor.

You looked down at it and smirked before mischievously looking into his eyes. He bit his lip as he watched you moved back further into the middle of the bed. You slid into his lap and took his length in your hand, slowly pumping it with the pressure you knew he liked. You ran your thumb across his tip making him hiss in pleasure. You smiled up at him sweetly as you slowly pumped him while keeping eye contact, pleased with yourself whenever he rolled his head back and closed his eyes or when he moaned at the feeling.

He was soon rock hard. It took hardly any time at all. He kissed you passionately and carefully lay you back on the bed, unclasping the bra as he lay you back and kissed you. Once it had been peeled away from your body, his hand cupped and massaged your left breast, squeezing softly at the nipple.

He pulled his lips away from yours and kissed down your jawline, neck and chest, taking your right nipple and sucking it on it softly. You moaned quietly, one hand tangled in his hair as you savoured the way he made you feel.

He hooked his fingers around your panty and gently pulled them down to your ankles and off. He gently traced over the inside of your thighs to tease you, making you groan.

"Don't tease," you whined and pouted at him.

He smirked and positioned himself, brushing some hair out of your face. "Are you ready, princess?"

You smiled and nodded your head gently, tying your arms around his neck.

The beat of the music was fairly slow. He thrusted into you slowly and carefully, leaving loving kisses across your face, pecking your lips lightly. He moved in and out to the beat of the music, pressing your bodies closer together, making you both feel like you were one. You moaned softly and rolled your head back at his beautiful movements that made you feel so heavenly.

"Baby..." He whispered as a moan, moving even deeper though staying slow.

"Hmm," you responded, the pleasure building and a knot tying in your stomach.

Your eyes met and he stared lovingly down into yours as he moved. Your hands wondered his body as you felt yourself coming closer and closer. You gasped softly, feeling the intense wave of euphoria growing, your hips burning and your core pulsing around his length, making him groan.

"I'm so close," you whimpered.

"Just let go baby," he whispered, close to his high too.

Under his words, you came undone. You were drowned in the intense pleasure, gasping and moaning his name as you rolled your hips and your head back. His name tumbled from your lips, and yours from his as he released into you.

The two of you lay cuddled on the bed for the rest of the night, your head in his chest with his arms wrapped tightly around you.

"I love you so much," he mumbled.

"I love you too," you smiled softly and kissed his cheek.