74 "Untitled 2"

Post taken from//Fb page: De La Salle University - Dasmariñas Secret Files

Me and my girlfriend is a couple of years long right now. She's beautiful, sweet, caring, smart, charming, and most specially, very decent and respectful. Believe it or not, for more than two years that we've been together, we are still not legal to both of our parents, until now, simply because we're preparing for that time to come. We want to face each other's family where each has the capability already to handle and sustain relationship. In short, when we finished our study.

She's from the College of Arts, while I'm in the Business one. We talk more of our acads than our relationship. But when we talk about our relationship, we talk about it like no one else does. Watching movies is our most common type of dating outside, especially when we are both free. But every night, we eat dinner together, and do a little talk about what had happened the whole day.

We seldom do naughty things, but when we do, it is really naughty. We make out. We foreplay. But those happen more seldom than the saying "Once in a blue moon" and for the record, for two years, I can still count the times when we made out, perhaps four? and the number we foreplayed, one only.

At this point of our relationship, I think I'm already in the stage where meeting each other, holding each other's hands, hugging and kissing each other is not enough. I already want to experience and explore more. I feel that I want us to level up. But I cannot do that because she's too kind, very reputable and very decent. She's so decent that I cannot event tell a thing about sex to her. I can't even talk dirty to her, even though that's what I normally do to the people I am comfortable with.

From the day after our foreplay, every time we meet, I feel like I wanna kiss her, hug her, grab her boobs, spank her ass, but I cannot. I always wanna ask to try sex with her, but love and respect for her always shut my lips from doing so.

I think she's aware of all of it. I know she knew how much I wanted to do sex with her. Because she always tell me "Akin lang yan ah? Ako lang, wag ka hahanap ng iba."

But I really want to try it. I don't want to find another girl whom I can do it with. But I am tempted from doing so. I wanted to do it try it with you but I cannot. We cannot. Because you're so decent and I am not. You're so respectful and I am not. You're so good, and I am not.

Is it really bad to ask your partner to have sex?

TP
College of Business Administration and Accountancy
(CBAA) 2013