You leaned against the kitchen counter, massaging your sore feet. You looked down at how red they were before your chin was met by a large hand. Justin lifted your face up to make you stand up and look at him. You smiled and giggled at him.
"What?" you said, playing with the sides of his pants.
He shook his head laughing and leaned in slowly.
Your lips crashed against his and he immediately pulled you closer. You slowly pushed his jacket off of his shoulders and onto the ground. Without breaking the kiss, Justin pulled your clutch off of your shoulder and put it on the counter. You arms hugged around his neck as you stood on your tippy toes, kissing his warm, soft lips. He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist. You deepened the kiss, getting bolder with your movements. You pulled away from his lips and began kissing down his neck. Justin was walking up to his bedroom with you but as soon as you kissed his neck, he stopped whatever he was doing and let out a deep exhale. You giggled on his soft skin as he began walking again. You weren't sure where he was taking you so you decided to just keep kissing his neck. You sucked on what seemed to be his sweet spot and left a large, noticeable hickey. You smiled proudly to yourself before pulling away and looking at him. He smiled back at you and tossed you onto his bed. You giggled as you bounced up.
"So you wanna give me a hickey, huh?" he said, crawling over you. "Two can play that game, Y/N."
You giggled and tried to hide your neck but he gently but firmly pinned your arms down beside your head. He kissed down your jawline to your neck and began sucking gently on the skin. Your body melted underneath his touch. He worked on your neck for 2 more minutes before pulling away and smirking to himself.
"That one's not going away any time soon." he said, lowering himself down onto you.
You shook your head, laughing before pulling his face back down to yours. Your tongues battled for what seemed like forever before you began unbuttoning his shirt. You ran your fingers up and down his toned torso. He kissed down your chest and slowly pulled the straps of your dress off of your shoulders. He looked up at you, biting his lip.
"Can I?" he said.
You nodded, biting your lip, looking down at him.
He slowly removed the black dress from your body, revealing your dark red lingerie that you were wearing underneath. He licked his lips, looking at you. His lips met yours again, but softer this time. He made each kiss mean something. You slowly undid his belt and slipped his pants down, and he kicked them to the floor.
He kissed down your chest and in between your boobs. He slowly pulled your bra down, revealing your breasts. He began sucking lightly on the top of your right boob, leaving a mark for sure. He then began massaging your left boob as he sucked on your right nipple. You threw your head back in pleasure.
"I'm gonna leave my mark all over you." he said, biting his lip, and pulling your bra back up to cover your boobs again. 
You looked down at him with your glossy eyes as he kissed down your stomach to your hips. He bit lightly on your hip bone and once again began sucking there, leaving a hickey just above your underwear. He looked up at you with teasing eyes and crawled back up to you so he was on top of you.
"What do you want to do?" he said. "I don't want to pressure you into anything, I mean we're best friends and it's already crazy enough that we're doing this." he laughed.
"I don't know, what do you want to do?" you said, playing with the ends of his hair.
He licked his lips looking down at you and moved a strand of hair from your face. He was silent for a while before looking into your eyes.
"I want to make love to you, Y/N." he said.
His words sent chills up and down your spine.
"I know we're wasted but I want to do it because I do love you, Y/N. Only if you want to. I don't want you to feel pressured and I would be perfectly happy just cuddling with you too, and I ju-"
You cut him off with a kiss. You hoped that your answer was communicated through that kiss. Slowly pulling away, you looked into his eyes. He smiled lightly at you before getting off of the bed for a second. He removed his white Calvin Klein briefs and managed to stumble and fall while doing so.
"Fuck, did that just completely ruin the moment?" he said from the floor.
You laughed, covering your face.
"No, come on." you said, looking down at him.
He stood up and crawled back on top of you, laughing slightly.
You thought to yourself about how beautiful he was. His naked body was perfect, his tanned skin, his tattoos and his muscles. You ran your fingers up and down his back slowly as he kissed your neck softly. He slowly reached behind you and unclasped your bra. He pulled the straps from your shoulders ever so gently and tossed your bra onto the floor. He kissed every inch of your skin, taking his time with each kiss. Your fingers tangled in his hair as your mind swirled into a bliss. His lips kissed your hips as he pulled down your thong and tossed it off of the bed. He kissed your folds gently several times, making you shiver.
You bit your lip, thinking about how badly you wanted him. Sure, he was trying to please you right now but all you wanted was to feel his body on top of yours. You pulled him back up to you, leaving him confused.
"I want you." you whispered.
He bit his lip, nodding.
Once he had put a condom on, he positioned himself in front of your entrance. Looking at you for permission, he stroked your cheek with one hand. You nodded at him as a signal to go ahead. He slowly slid into you, making you gasp. He exhaled before burying his head in the crook of your neck. He went painfully slow, wanting both of you to feel every single movement. He began going deeper and deeper, making you let out a small moan. Justin held you close as he picked up the pace ever so slightly.
"Y/N." he said, breathing into your neck.
You wrapped your legs around his waist, pushing him deeper into you and sending him over the edge. Your arms hugged his neck, tugging lightly on his light brown hair. You kissed his shoulder softly as you felt him thrust in and out of you.
"Oh my god." he moaned into your neck.
He began thrusting deeper and slower, intertwining his fingers with yours and locking eyes with you. You looked back into his eyes, and whenever you would shut your eyes, he would tell you to open them because he wants to see you. He held your waist tightly as he made love to you.
You flipped him so you were on top. You ran your fingers through your hair as you slowly moved up and down on his length. He held onto your hips lightly, moving you up and down.
"You're so beautiful." he breathed.
His hands roamed up and down your torso, admiring every curve, bump and freckle you had. You leaned forward and put your hands on either side of his head. You began riding him slowly, feeling him hit your g-spot.
"Justin." you moaned into his ear.
He turned your face to his and kissed you. His lips caressed yours as his breathing became heavy and rapid. His hands slid down to your ass and back up to your mid-back. He pulled away and looked at you as he began to thrust into you. Your moans synced up as you each got closer to reaching your climaxes.
You were both drunk, sweaty and tired but you couldn't care less about any of that because this was way more important. The way your bodies fit perfectly on top of each other, the way his hands held yours, the way he looked in the moonlight and the way you made each other feel cancelled all of the other factors out.
Your moans grew louder as you reached your climax. Justin continued to thrust as he reached down in between the two of you and rubbed your sensitive clit. Your hips shot up into his as you let out a loud, short moan. You rode out your orgasm as Justin reached his. He gripped your hand tightly as he finished, letting out heavy breaths and one last moan. He collapsed on top of you, burying his head in your neck, your breathing filling the silent room.
Justin rubbed your back as you watched the TV in his room. You guys had gotten changed into your pyjamas. Yours being one of Justin's shirts and Justin's being a pair of boxers. You looked up at him, yawning.
"Wanna go to sleep?" he asked. "It's like almost 7am."
"What?" you said, shocked.
"Yeah, we were uh.. you know, going at it, for quite a while." he said, laughing.
You shook your head laughing. You kissed his cheek lightly before sliding down and hugging his waist.
"Remember, we have that pool party tomorrow with everyone." he said.
"Justin, we are both covered in hickeys." you said, shooting him a look.
"Fuck." he said, "Whatever, I think everyone will just leave it alone and not ask about it." he said as he rubbed your back.
"Justin, I have a hickey right above my underwear, they're not just gonna not ask about it. It's Za, Khalil, Ryan and Scooter we're talking about here. C'mon." you said, chuckling.
"Very true." he said, laughing a little before falling silent.
He rubbed small circles on your back as he seemed to think of his words carefully.
"Honestly though, Y/N, I really had fun with you tonight. This has been the best night of my life. I'm just so happy that this happened like, I don't even know, it's a dream come true."
You giggled.
"Really?" you asked.
"Yes. I don't know if you could tell or not but I love you, Y/N." he said, laughing.
"Oh, I think I got the hint." you said.
"Oh, and you don't love me?" he said, looking down at you.
"Yes, I do love you." you said, kissing his lips lightly. "Now turn off the light and let me sleep Bieber."
"Yes, ma'am." he said, shutting off the light.
You closed your eyes and snuggled up closer to Justin. You felt him pull the covers over your bodies. You exhaled one last time as he placed a soft kiss on the top of your head.