#157 I am not someone who is loved

you said, "I come in peace," so I took you home. I gave you food and I gave you clothes. I taught you how to move your feet when the rhythm's on. Still you wanna leave 'cause you feel alone.

It was just another typical, boring night for the Joker: shooting the low life criminal in the head for saying one word he didn't like and now, he was watching over his luxurious club from the throne-like seat in the VIP lounge to make sure everything was under his control. Mister J had one  hand placed on the top of his cane, the other twirling the glass of whiskey. So far, nothing seemed out of place. However, that was until his eyes landed on a girl stumbling through the club's entrance. What caught his attention wasn't her little clothing, but how it was torn apart until there was almost nothing left to the imagination and how her body was covered in bruises and cuts of all sides. The girl could barely stand as she held on the wall for support. It was obvious she had just been attacked. Usually, mister J wouldn't stick his nose in something that was none of his business, but she was in his territory and it was clear there must be some outlaw action committed behind this. Why'd she choose to come to his place? Was she a message other gang sent him? Joker couldn't let it pass. Placed his drink down on the table and with one snap of his fingers and his head nodded toward the girl, his henchmen already knew the task. Two of them left the lounge to get the mysterious girl and bring her over to the clown.

Minutes later, the two goons reentered the booth with the girl being escorted inside. Now that Joker got a better look of her, he could tell her condition was even worse than he thought. Blood still running down from the fresh cuts on her skin, fear was written all over the brown in  her eyes. Her fragile body was shaking like a leaf- no doubt from both pain and fear - she couldn't even stand by herself as the two guards held her by her arms "What do we have here" Joker flashed her his sinister grin. The girl was so terrified she didn't even dare to make eyes contact as her glare glued to the floor. Mister J stood up, swinging his cane in the air, he walked over to her. The clown circled her, examined her from head to toes before stopped once he was in front of her. Joker tilted her chin up with his finger, so she would look at him. Though the moment he touched her, the girl flinched. She was obviously taken over by fear. J looked at her for a couple more seconds before he spoke up "What happened to you? Who sent you here?" "I... I..." The girl stuttered. She was also panting hard. It was clear she was on the verge of having a panic attack "I ask you questions, kitten" Being so impatient as always, Joker raised his voice a little as his hand gripped her chin a little bit too rough for the necessary. His threatening action only cause the girl to be even more horrified "I..." She didn't even finish her sentence yet when her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she fell forward - the henchmen didn't see it coming, so they couldn't set her up right in time - and to the Joker. Out of instinct, J let go of his cane and caught her before she could hit the ground. And before he knew it, he was looking down at the unconscious girl in his arms. What was he going to do with her?

"Boss?" Frost was the first to break the silence after a minute passed and the clown still seemed clueless as what to do with the girl he apparently still held close to his chest. Joker turned toward the right-hand man "Check the security camera. See where's she come from" He ordered.

Mister J sat back down on his usual spot after he placed the girl on the couch next to him. His hands held the iPad as he looked at the security camera footage from outside the club. On the screen, it shown her running down the street towards his club. She kept on glaring back ever so often, as if she was paranoid someone was following her. It didn't look like she specially targeted his club, just that it happened to be in her way and she thought it could be some type of her last resort? Anyway, Joker couldn't see who it was she running from. The clown put the iPad down after he got to the part where she entered the club. He then glared towards her. In her unconscious state, he could see her still shaking a little. Her hands clenched into tight fists and her brows furrowed. Whatever it was she had been through, J could tell she had it rough "What are we going to do to her?" Frost asked from behind. What was he doing to do to her? That was the real question. Joker was silence for a minute as he was deep in thoughts. He wanted to just get rid of her and forget about her, but as strange as it sounded, part of him wanted to know more about this mysterious girl, about what happened to her. Another minute passed and after having done with the debate with his own self, Joker spoke up "Bring me the car. I'm taking her with me"