#123 different kind of hostage

Everything happened in an instant. The violent impact hit the helicopter, and the next thing mister J knew, fire started to engulf the whole thing he could already felt the strong heat. Joker and him stood at the edge, and in the moment of life and death, he knew he could save the clown. He wouldn't care if he couldn't save himself. He always put other people first, it's who he was: a true hero. Always thinking about others before themselves. The Joker didn't see it coming. He didn't have time to react when out of the blue, in order to save J's life, he pushed him hard the clown fell down the whirlybird. A scream left Joker's mouth as he watched his face got further and further away.
The ground rushed to meet him. J didn't land perfectly on his feet, but at least, he was alive landing on the building's terrace. His body covered in bruises from falling down so high. J gritted his teeth as the pain seeped through his entire body when he tried to stand, but he eventually managed to be on his feet. Joker watched from the top of the building, eyes widened as the helicopter, he was supposed to be in, crashed down to the ground. Fire burnt everything. Smoke filled the air. He was supposed to die in there if it wasn't for him. He died saving him! And in that moment, J knew he fucked up real bad. The clown could already hear y/n's bloody scream piercing through his soul. She was going to be devastated. She was going to be broken. She was going to kill him.

...

*Three days earlier*
Y/n wiped away her tears as she drown herself in memories of the good old time, watching yet another video from her laptop, feeling so emotional. Before mister J walked into her life, there were only five people in the world who kept her going, kept her from giving everything up. Those five beautiful people were still big part of her life (and would forever will be) it was just that y/n knew mister J wasn't going to take it well knowing he wasn't the only man in her life. She loved mister J, and she loved her "men" The five lads were there for her when no one else was, before she ever met mister J. She loved them. They were her family. She loved Joker. The clown was the one and only, the love of her life. It was the complete different type of love, but y/n knew Joker wasn't going to understand anyway. So she never bothered bringing up the issues. Mister J said he was going to crash some music awards whatsoever. So here y/n was: home alone. She wanted to go the event so badly, but knowing how it was gonna end. She preferred staying home, knowing there was no way to talk the Joker out of doing what he was gonna do.

The digital clock on the night stand read 8:07 pm. Y/n heard the familiar shout coming from downstairs which alerted her mister J was home. She shut the laptop down, and made sure he wouldn't know she had been crying by going to the bathroom to clean her face. She didn't cry hysterically, just shed some tears. So it wasn't an easy task trying to cover it up. Y/n went back inside the bedroom, and she heard the door open. Looking to the side, expected it to be the Joker, y/n was met with Frost instead. Her brows frowned in confusion just a little. Frost had never entered master bedroom without the Joker's permission "Frost, what is it?" Y/n asked. The right hand man seemed hesitated which wasn't like him. Frost was always so stern and confident "Boss... he... he got him" "What?" Y/n almost choked on nothingness "Cops shown up. Boss took him as a hostage" Frost added. The right hand man was the only one working for the Joker that knew about y/n's five more favorite people she called her saviors. Y/n didn't particularly go and tell him, he just found out by accident: she accidentally dropped his photo she kept in her wallet, and Frost picked it up. Jonny knew the young man whose face was on the picture. The whole world knew him "This stay between you and me, Frosty" Y/n shushed. Though Jonny was: telling y/n her lover got him. Frost knew just how much he meant to y/n, he knew she wasn't going to like it, if her boyfriend hurt someone she loved as a family member. Y/n needed a few seconds to process the whole thing. Mister J went to that music awards to crash it, for his own entertainment. Y/n also knew he was in the guests list. Fuck! Out of all people, mister J had to choose him "Where are they?!" Y/n asked impatiently, feeling anxious and worried about what her sweet green haired lover would do to him, if he hadn't don't it already "In the basement" Frost answered and y/n wasted no time walking (more like running) pass Frost. That was until Frost grabbed her forearm "Please, don't tell boss I told you this" Y/n nodded, and Frost let go.

My Favorite Psychopath // Joker x Reader One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें