#83 personal heaven

Requested by georgia_33

Y/n stood by the front door, watching as mister J drove away in his fancy car. As usual, he had to go to his club to make sure everything was alright and to have some business talk with other crime lords. She closed to door and made her way to the master bedroom. Joker wouldn't be back until the clock passed midnight, which meant she had minimum four hours to have her alone time, doing whatever she wanted. Y/n plopped down on the king size bed she shared with her clown lover, grabbing a laptop and played a song, a song she sang and recorded. It was what she loved to do. Y/n loved to listen to music, to sing with all her heart and record them just for herself to listen later. She never posted her cover on the internet, no one was supposed to know about this little activity of her. It wasn't prohibited or anything and even though her voice wasn't the best, she wasn't bad at all. She was just shy and didn't think her voice was beautiful enough for people to listen true, even mister J. Joker never knew his girl loved to sing. She never told him and she thought he wouldn't have time for something like this, he was the Joker! So y/n always sang and listened to her records every time she was alone. The song started playing and y/n closed her eyes, just relaxing listening to her own cover of "high by the beach" by Lana Del Rey before letting the next song come on, Hozier's "take me to church" which was also her own cover, and the another and another until the digital clock on the bottom of the laptop read 22:31 she still had some time before mister J'd be back. Y/n decided to just take a bath. She closed the laptop and walked to the master bathroom.

"Mister J, no-" bang! The man's voice was cut off by the gunshot and his brain splashed out through the back of his head "Frost" Joker called for the right hand man as he rolled his eyes, placing the gun back in his holster, these rats really don't know who they messed with The clown thought. It was the fourth man he killed tonight and he really got sick of how unprofessional they were it ruined his mood. So might as well, call it off for the night. The clown just wanted to go home early and be with his sweet little doll. She was the only one who could calm the monster inside him, who could provide peace to his fucked up heart. He just wanted to have her in his arms right here, right now
"Yes, sir?" It didn't take more than a minute for Frost to walk through the beads "Would you please do so kind as to clean up the mess? You know I hate blood on my couch" "Of course, sir" Frost gave him a nod and the clown started to make his way to the Lamborghini, ready to head back home.

After speeding through Gotham with every car switched to other lane as soon as they saw the infamous purple Lamborghini everyone knew too well who the owner was, J pulled over in front of his penthouse, made his way straight to the 30th floor, couldn't wait a second longer to just forget about everything he had to deal with and be with the only person he ever cared about. Joker opened the door to the master bedroom quietly considering it was late at night and y/n was probably sleeping. Though he realized she wasn't as he made his way inside the room, she wasn't even in bed. Then he head it, just a faint sound carried from some where to his ears.

"It's you, it's you, it's all for you, everything I do. I tell you all the time, heaven is a place on earth with you. Tell me all the things you wanna do. I heard that you like the bad girls, honey, is that true? It's better than I ever even knew. They say that the world were built for two, only worth living if somebody is loving you, baby, now you do"

Someone was singing, the voice, however, somehow made him want to just lay there on the ground right on the spot he was standing, close his eyes, and just listen to that sound forever. It wasn't the most perfect, but something about it relaxed him the way nothing else could. He was mesmerized by it the moment he heard it. Joker made his way to where the voice came from it led him to the master bathroom. It was y/n. He knew she'd stop if he had opened the door. So he stood there, leaning against the door as her voice continued to lure him into calm state of mind. He just stood there for hour with y/n having no clue she had an audience. He stood there until he heard her get out of the tub and he knew he had to leave. She wasn't supposed to know her voice had become one of the many things he addicted about her, considering if she wasn't want someone to know she could sing, then he should respect it. Maybe she'll sing to him when she wanted to.