before we started it was over. I feel our bodies getting colder (part 2)

Warning: smut

The agony from his hit knocked y/n out right at the spot. She woke up again to the sound of door slammed open. Her eyes opened just a little, but she could see Joker entered the room. Just the sight of him alone was enough to make her backed away until her back hit the wall. It hurt when she moved, but she felt the need to be as far away from him as she could, even if it was just a few inches further. As if the situation wasn't bad enough, Joker looked pissed. This wasn't a good sign. Not at all.

Mister J was frustrated at how the meeting with his business partners turned, and now, he needed something, or someone to take his anger out. His eyes found her, and y/n almost had a heart attack from pure fear. The clown walked over to her, and y/n had never been so scared "Ooh, baby..." Mister J purred "Daddy have been having such a hard time... make him feel better?" He crouched down and leaned his face to hers, his lips curved into a grin at the last sentence "P-please, don't... no more... I can't take it anymore" Y/n whimpered. Mister J faked pouted "Aww is my little kitten too sore for a little, too sore to play with Daddy when he wants to play?" Joker tilted his head to the side "You wouldn't wanna piss daddy off, do you?" Y/n shook her head no. The grin now making its way back to his face "Then be a good little girl, take the coat off and get in bed" His eyes darkened. Y/n gulped, but too scared to disobey. She slowly took the only thing she was wearing out of her body, leaving it on the floor as she struggling to get to the king size bed. She had to grit her teeth in an attempt to soothe the pain that seemed to increase every time she moved. Mister J watched closely as she got onto the silk mattress. He then stood up and made his way to his little play thing, eagerly taking his clothes off along the way. He was naked by the time he reached the bed. Mister J crawled up onto the mattress and on top of her like a predator he was. Their eyes locked and y/n could feel his hot breath landed on her lips. Her body was still sore, but mister J couldn't care less about that. She was just a piece of meat to fulfill his desire until the moment came. Then, he'd find another victim.

He had learned to live with the curse.

The clown positioned himself at her entrance and slowly forged his way inside her. Y/n closed her eyes and bit her lips as the pain seeped its way up her spine. It hurt. Her body wasn't up for this, not after all the hit she had been given. She wanted to push him away, but she wouldn't dare. Joker utterly had her under his control. Still, despite the pain he was causing her, her body responded to his touch. Mister J could see how her back arched and how she tried to touch him. Fuck! Y/n hated herself for showing him how he was making her feel, how he was setting her heart on fire. She felt disgusted with herself, why'd she enjoy this? What was wrong with her?!
"Do not move your hand" Joker commanded darkly as she tried to touch him. The way he looked down at her body beneath him was intimidating enough to tie her limbs, she was tied up by an invisible rope, bounded by his words as her gave her forced orgasm. Aphrodisiac moan escaped her mouth as her walls clenched around his cock violently.

By the time he finished, y/n blacked out from the exhaustion together with the pain. After mister J caught his breath, he carried her limped body to her cage. This time, he made sure he locked it. The clown stood up tall and watched the little girl curled up in tight ball in a tiny cage. Her naked form covered in dark bruises from his punishment. Such sight usually brought satisfaction to the sadistic clown, but not this time. Joker frowned just a little, curious as to why he couldn't find any joy like he always did knowing someone was in pain because of him. What was wrong with him? He was supposed to be entertained by this, but y/n was so fragile. Mister J sighed. He walked back to bed and returned to her cage with a blanket in his hand.

"You shouldn't have tried to run away" Joker said quietly after covered the duvet over her body. He knew y/n couldn't hear him in her dreamless land of sleep, still he added "Sleep tight" Then he made his way to the king size bed.