#61 we can meet again somewhere, somewhere far away from here

Requested by dolan_trash
Warnings: dark theme, violence, smut

"Pumpkin, daddy's home. Come give him a kiss" J opened his arms, and he didn't have to wait for longer than three seconds for y/n to jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist as she kissed him all over his face "I missed you so much, daddy" She giggled like a child. Joker chuckled and blindly walked further into their shared bedroom with y/n still wrapped herself around his waist "Tell me, pumpkin pie, are ya a good girl while daddy was gone?" Y/n nodded with enthusiasm "Mmm, that's good. Good girl gets her reward" J purred as he pushed y/n out of his waist onto the soft surface of the mattress. Y/n kept giggle as her mister J got on top of him within a heartbeat "Since you've been a good girl, baby doll,"J left wet trails down her next as he sucked on the sensitive skin between his sentence "Daddy will reward ya real good" He purred. The clown lifted his head up and his nonexistent brows furrowed when the playful smile on y/n's face suddenly gone, replaced by nothing but fear in her eyes

"J, please, let me go! No!" Y/n screamed in agony, fighting to be free from the monster on top of her. Her wrists were bruised and broken from the extremely tight grip which only getting stronger. Joker managed to pin both her hands above her head and chained them to the headboard. He looked down at her tears stained face, taking in the details of her trembling body lying beneath him. So fragile. So innocent. The sight of cuts and bruises littered over her body turned him on even more. The psycho clown took a deep breath, breathe in the smell of her blood, her blood which he drew. The Joker was still thirsty for more.

J shut his eyes as he shook his head. He reopened them second later, and there it was, that sexy, playful grin on his baby doll's face "Play with me, daddy" Y/n said in a mixture of baby and seductive voice. The clown grinned back. He pinned her hands above her head, and tied it there before grabbed a pocket knife out of his jacket. He gradually cut the soft fabric of her lacy nightgown open, revealing y/n in her purple bra and panties. The Joker licked his lips at the sight. His knife then found its way on her cleavage. J's eyes were filled with list as he added pressure on the tiny weapon in his hand. Y/n whined a little when the blade bit down into her soft skin, but she still had that smirk plastered on her face. Their eyes locked all the time as J slowly dragged the knife down until it finally cut her bra open. The Joker was panting hard. His mouth quickly found her hardening nipple while his hand pinched the other. Her moan only encouraged him to go even more rough. He bit down on her nipple, and y/n cried out in pain and pleasure.

"Baby, please, let me go" Y/n pleaded as tears rolled down her bruised cheeks. The more she tried to free herself from the chain that tied her hands, the more it bit into her skin. There was no mercy in the clown's eyes. That blue orbs weren't the ones y/n fell in love with, they were darker and filled with the thirst for blood. This wasn't her sweet mister J, this was the Joker everyone was afraid of. This was the heartless murderer.

"Oh my God, daddy, yes!" Y/n managed to utter the words between her moan. She rolled her eyes to the back of her head. Her mouth formed an O shape as she was hit by the wave of pleasure J was giving her. He squeezed her breast in his rough hand, causing y/n to arch her back "God, you're so good" He said with a raspy voice filled with desire, his mouth never left her other nipple. J used his free hand to slid it down her delicate skin until he found the hem of her cute little panties. But, no, he wouldn't give that to her just yet. He loved to see her desperately beg to be touched. The Joker's fingers kept playing with the hem of the last piece of clothes on y/n's body as his mouth continued to devour her now sore nipple, and his other hand twisted the other nipple. Y/n started to squirm under his body, and he knew what that meant. He knew how her body worked as if it was his own "Daddy, please" Y/n begged. She couldn't wait any longer. Her most sensitive area needed him right in the moment, but his hand still kept toying with the stupid hem "Please what?" J finally left his head up from her head, left her nipple alone just for now. He looked at y/n with intent eyes "Finger my pussy" Y/n begged, her patience was long gone "Beg for it" J emphasized each word "Please" Y/n said in a baby voice as she looked at him with puppy eyes. J's grin got wider as he waste no more time slid his hand in her panties. In a matter of seconds, his big hand found her pussy. She was so wet. He gently rubbed her sex in a slow rhythm, y/n closed her eyes, her lips curved into a dreamy smile as she enjoyed the wave of pleasure hitting her again and again. Joker kept his eyes locking on her face, watching her facial expression. His hand slowly gaining speed. He watched how her mouth changed from the fantasy smile into an O shape until the moan left her mouth. Her moan got louder and louder as J increase the speed "Yeah, you like what daddy's doing to you?" Y/n answered him in a form of loud moan, and that satisfied him enough. The moan turned into scream when his finger made its way inside her with no warning. He started to pump in and out of her tight wet hole, going faster and deeper.