#41 daddy's punishment

Warnings: Smut

"What do we have here" the Joker said with an evil grin as he walked through the door. Amused with the scene in front of him. Y/n's was lying in his king size bed. Her wrists and angles were chained to each side of the bed with nothing but her black lace bra and panties. She was completely defenseless "P-please, mister J" Y/n pleaded, hopelessly begging for his mercy "Oh my sweet little y/n. Do you know how you got yourself in this situation hmm?" The Joker sat on the edge of the bed, his hand caressing her cheek "I... I fail the job, sir" Y/n looked down, ashamed he fail her daddy "That's right. I sent you on an easy mission yet you still managed to fuck it up. Almost got Frosty killed because of your reckless behavior" The Joker scoffed "Daddy hates to do this, really doll. But he can't let it pass, no, daddy will have to punish ya" J pulled out a blade from his pocket. The light illuminated the edge of the blade, making it shining in his hand. Y/n whined at the sight. She tried to free herself, but the more she wiggled, the deeper her skin got cut by the chain. Oh how the lunatic clown loved what he was seeing, his sassy assassin now completely at his mercy. Y/n was dangerous. She was feared by many people (second to Joker of cause) but for him, she was just a clawless kitten. He could do whatever he pleased with her, and that was what he loved. The control, the power he has over her
"It won't happen again. I promise. Please don't kill me" She begged for her life
"Oh I'm not gonna kill ya. I just gonna fuck ya really really hard"
And with that, his blade made contact with her bra as he cut it open, her nipples hardened. The clown seemed delighted with the scene unfolding before him. He was panting hard. Y/n could see the erection in his pants. In no time at all, his hand come made contact with her left boob, squeezing it which the other goes to her right boob, twisted her nipple. Y/n had to bite her lips to prevent the moan. The Joker's eyes were on her face all the time. Watching her expression. He loved the effect he had over her. J kept squeezing her breasts harder and harder until y/n could no longer hold back the moan. The clown licked his lips, satisfied. "Yeah? You like what daddy's doing to you hmm?" Her answer was just a moan, and that was enough for him. J grinned, he let go after having enough of her breasts. Then he roughly crashed his lips on her. His tongue made its way inside her mouth, twirling it with hers. Their tongues fought for dominant, which y/n lost in the matter of seconds. J bit down hard on her bottom lips, drawing blood. Y/n yelped in surprise, and he only smirked as he licked the blood. He licked all the way down to her collarbone, suck and bite on every inch of her skin he could reach, leaving wet trails all over. He continued to go down on her until his lips found her nipple. J gave it a kitten lick, took all her hardened nipple in his mouth before gently bit down on it. He used his free hand to play with her other nipple so it wouldn't feel lonely. Y/n was a moaning mess at this point, and the fact Joker was still fully clothed bothered her so much. "P-please, daddy" she moaned. "Please, what?" J said, her nipple still in his mouth "I need you" Y/n managed to speak through her moan. "Beg for it" "Please, daddy, my pussy needs you" Y/n could feel J stopped, he slowly lifted his head up from her breast, his lips curved into a smirk. The Joker took of his jacket, he wore nothing underneath. The sight of his perfectly sculpted muscular made her wetter than ever. He unzipped his pants, and the clown could feel the deadly stare from the girl tied to his bed "Ooohh someone's eager" he chuckled. But before he could pulled his pants down, the decided to be a jerk by grabbing cloth on the nightstand and used it to blindfold her. Though y/n couldn't see anything now, she could still hear the sound of him unbuckle his belt, and his pants slid to the floor, it made y/n gulped. She loved the thrilling. Suddenly she felt the cold air hit her sex as J used his blade to torn the last piece of clothes on her body apart. She was now completely exposed to the psychotic clown, strapped to the bed. She was the lamb, and he was the lion, angry to devour its prey. Suddenly y/n couldn't hear anything. The room went silent, the only sound that could be heard was her breathing, and her heart that was pounding hard against her chest. "J?..." Y/n decided to call after a solid minute of silent. She received no response. God, if there was anything the Joker loved more than killing, it was teasing. Y/n suddenly let out a loud moan as she felt her legs being spread apart, and J's mouth was on her clit. Giving her no warning, he started to suck hard, his tongue slid through her folds so violently. Y/n's moan quickly turned into loud scream which only courage J to go even harder. "That's right, baby girl, let everything hear how good you get punished" The Joker said, his face still buried deep between her legs. The sensation was all too much that y/n arched her back in response. The Joker used his strong arm pushed her back to the mattress, his mouth never left her wet pussy. He pulled away, and without warning, slammed his entire length inside her. Y/n cried out in the wave of pain mixed with pleasure hit her hard. He wasn't gentle at all. He kept thrusting hard and fast. Going incredibly deep inside her. Y/n felt the knot in her stomach. She was close, and J could sense it too. Just before y/n could reach the orgasm she longed, the clown stopped. He pulled out. Completely.
"W-what?"
"Didn't I tell you I was going to punish you, kitten? Bad girl don't get to cum. I hope you learned your lesson" J chuckled.
As much as he loved fucking her tight little pussy with his big cock, he wasn't going to let her reach her cum, not tonight. Y/n needed to be taught a lesson. She couldn't see, but she could make it out from the sound that he was dressing himself, and the footsteps of him told her he was leaving the room "Wait" Y/n yelled, but J was gone. He shut the door behind him, leaving her in his bed, strapped, and blindfolded. This way she will learn not to fuck up again in the next mission.