#29 Swan Lake

Requested by Mrs_Joker__

Y/n was pacing back and forth around the room, debating whether she should ask Joker or not. Y/n was a ballerina. After years of training, lack of sleep, she finally got her dream role. Y/n had just been assigned to take the main role in Swan Lake. The moment she knew she got the role, she was on cloud nine. Out of excitement, y/n almost called J to tell him the good news, but then she remembered he'd probably busy with his works so she put the phone down, and enjoyed the moment all by herself. Y/n doesn't really have anyone else to celebrate with. J was all she had, he was her everything. She'd by lying if she said she doesn't want someone to celebrate with in such a special occasion, but knowing Joker, he was always busy. He wouldn't have time for thing like this. Getting a role in a ballet show was nothing compared to what the Joker had to deal with everyday: taking care of his clubs, keeping other crime lords at bay, pissing the Bat off, running the whole Gotham. No, y/n couldn't bother him with such nonsense thing.
"Y/n" Joker's voice brought y/n back to reality. She was so lost in thoughts she didn't even notice J was leaning against the doorframe, watching his girl going back and forth around the room. "Yes?" "Is everything okay? Something bother your mind? You know you can tell daddy anything" J asked in concern voice. Now, y/n, now was the time to ask him to see your performance. No, y/n, don't be ridiculous. J got things to do. He doesn't have time for your little show. She was in an argument with her own mind. "Well..." J raised his nonexistent eyebrows since there was no answer from y/n "Oh umm nothing, baby, I'm fine. Everything's fine" Y/n said and walked pass J, giving him a fake smile. The Joker narrowed his eyes, suspiciously analyzing her.

The day had finally came. Y/n was getting ready in a dressing room. Her outfit was done, hair tied up in a bun, perfect make up. Over all, she looked like a stunning swan queen... a stunning swan queen that was nervous beyond limits. She wished J was right here next to her right now, he always managed to calm her down whenever she was having a panic attack. He was probably at his club, dealing with business right now. "Y/n, you okay?" Nat, one of her fellow dancer asked "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine" Y/n replied. Though the shake in her voice was telling the opposite thing. God, her nerve was going to kill her. "Just take a deep breath. You can do this" Nat tried to comfort. "Thanks. Do you think there'll be many people show up?" Y/n asked.
"I don't know, but there was someone bought all tickets for front row"
"What?" Y/n was surprised
"I know. Crazy, right? Anyway we got 5 mins left. You ready?"
"Yeah, yeah"
Nat patted her shoulder and walked away. Someone bought all the tickets for front row? Who would do this? But she shrugged it off. Now wasn't the time to think about this. She got a big show to perform.
This means so much to y/n. Part of her wished J could come.

Y/n got up on stage. Her heart was hammering fast against her chest. Just take a deep breath. You got this. She told herself. The curtains was opening.
Just as the curtains opened, revealed who was in the very front row. Y/n felt like her heart was going to pop out of her chest. Right in front of her, the Joker sat with his legs apart, both hands on his cane like a king he was. His eyes were filled with lust once he saw y/n in her tight tiny suit. Annddd... his henchmen were here as well. So he was the one who bought all the front seat tickets. Y/n noticed the other audiences were visible shaking in their seats at the presence of the Clown Prince. Some even looked like they were going to faint. Even the rest of the dancers were visible scared once they saw who was the VIP audience. Y/n, on the other hand, couldn't help the big smile foaming across her face. He came.

Despite how scared the other dancers were, the show went perfectly well. However, when they bowed down to the audience, J just stood and shout "That's my girl!" He pointed at her. Y/n could felt her cheeks turned red. It was cute, but still kind of embarrassing at the same time. Like when parents embarrassed their kids at the school talent audition. The other dancers glazed her way. Nat mouthed "The Joker? Seriously?!"
J didn't stop at that, he jumped up on stage. Of cause no one dared to stop him. The other dancers and other audiences thought he was going to shoot the shit out of everyone, however, he came to y/n and picked her up in his arms. "Isn't she beautiful! She's all mine. Mine alone. Oh ya made daddy so tight in his pants. Someone's gotta be punished" J spoke loud and clear so everyone could hear him. Y/n's cheeks turned even more red. Okay, this is real embarrassing now. J waste no time carrying her backstage. The rest of the dancers just stood their awkwardly. No one dared going to the backstage to disturb the Joker.

J eagerly pushed y/n against the wall, crashing his lips on hers, hands roaming all over her body, but y/n had something in mind before they get to the fun part "How did you know?" J pulled away, chuckled "You remember that day when I asked you if something bothered your mind, and you said you were fine? Didn't you know I always tell when you lied. So I did a little check in your purse, and saw these Swan Lake thing. Isn't it what you've been practicing for years? Kitten, you didn't even tell me you got the role." Y/n looked down. "I... I thought you'd be busy so I didn't want to bother-" J cut her off by crashing his lips on hers. He pulled away and said "Shhh don't ever think something like that, princess. Daddy always got time for ya. You did great up there. I'm so proud of you. God you're so beautiful" J kissed her again. Y/n smiled through the kiss "J, you kind of embarrassed me up there" She half joked. "That's my main job, baby" J chuckled. "You're such a jerk" Y/n giggled. "I know, but I'm your jerk" They both brown in kiss, and things were only heating up as y/n's ballet suit was thrown on the floor seconds later.