#105 who's your daddy

Warning: smut

Requested by MatildaLetox

Y/n sat in the high stool at the bar, letting the liquor burn down her throat. She had lost count of how many drinks she had have. The longer she watched what was going on in the VIP lounge, the quicker she down the liquid. Y/n hated this, the so called joke of mister J. It wasn't funny at all! He loved to tease her, to see her small hand clenched into a tight fist and her other hand tightened the grip around the glass she almost broke it. Jealousy ignited in her eyes at the sight in front of her: two strippers were all over her clown lover. Though mister J's eyes kept glaring back at y/n ever so often with that grin which never left his face for once. He knew too well what he was doing. He loved to see her reaction as whispered God knew what to the strippers and they giggled, their hands roaming over his body. Joker even occasionally let out a purr, making sure y/n knew. Oh it was so fun seeing his little y/n got all worked up he couldn't help but chuckle at the fact she almost broke that glass from how tight her hand clenched into a fist. Mister J then leaned in to suck on one of the stripper's neck, his eyes never left y/n's.
That was the last straw for her. Y/n had had enough of this sick joke he pulled every time. She cursed under her breath and stormed away. Out of the clown's sight. The moment mister J saw y/n walking away, he told the strippers to leave. It was no point having the bimbos around if y/n wasn't watching. None of them had the guts to disobey. Joker took a sip of his drink now that he was alone.

Y/n walked into the dance floor. After all, she just wanted to forget about everything, to erase what she saw earlier out of her head. She was already tipsy from the countless drinks she had had, and now, she was going to just let the music lift her up.
Y/n was lost in the rhythm and the beat as she swayed her hips, thrown her hands in the air. She never felt so free. Then, she felt a pair of hands wrapped around her waist from behind. Y/n turned around and was met with a man, a gorgeous man with blue eyes and blonde hair. The beauty in those blue orbs were nothing compared to her mister J's but there was no denying he was a fine piece of art. The man pressed his muscular body against her, pulled her closer she could feel his hot breath landed on the back of her neck. And y/n didn't protest when his hands roamed over her side, instead, she closed her eyes and rolled her head back as the response. Y/n knew how wrong this was. She knew what would happen if mister J saw this. She was prohibited to let any other man touched her, but screw him and his stupid rule. If he could have fun with those sluts, she was going to have her fun too. Fuck him. Fuck everything. The alcohol in her body together with the blasting music and her temper told her to just go with it.

Hour passed and mister J felt like going home now. He started looking for her, but she was nowhere to be seen. Where was she? Then he realized he hadn't seen her at all these past hour! She usually never go too far away from him. The last thing mister J saw of his princess was her frowning face as she stormed away. He didn't want to admit, but he started to get worry. What if something happened to her.
The Joker left the VIP lounge and started searching for his baby doll.

Y/n let the man touch her where he wanted, how he wanted as her eyes stayed close, savored all the feeling he was giving her. Though her moment of pleasure didn't last long when out of the blue, a loud bang outweighed the song followed by the sound of people screaming. The next thing y/n knew was that she felt warm liquid splattered all over her. Y/n's eyes shot open and found herself now covered in blood, and the man was now on the floor with the side of his head opened. His eyes stayed wide, his pupils were dilated. He was dead. The sight made y/n gasp in shock. She looked up and saw people were moving out of the way until y/n saw standing there was no one but mister J himself with the gun still in his hand. He hadn't even lowered the weapon yet as his deadly stare burnt hole through her soul. He was panting hard.