#149 play pretend

Warnings: smut, abuse

Requested by the beautiful emilie1ew

They got him. The GCPD and Batman got him. Mister J got thrown into Arkham and had been in the hellhole for months now, longer than any before. They weren't stupid. The government had stepped up theirs games to make sure it wouldn't be so easy for the clown's men to break him out again. Y/n missed her mister J so much it was killing her. She hated sleeping all by herself in the king size bed she once had him by her side, once felt his body against hers. Now, it was just so cold. Everything was so cold and pointless without her king by her side. Frost and the henchmen worked 24/7 trying to help Joker out, but all plans ended up being just another fail attempts. It frustrated y/n to the maximum how they were always one step ahead all the time. It frustrated her that she couldn't save him. Y/n knew he was tortured, abused every second he was locked in there. Her poor mister J. He didn't deserve this. It was such a cruel world to a beautiful angel like him.

Until one day, y/n decided she will no longer watch those useless goons try and fell. She will do something by herself. She will get him out, disregard how Frost warned her it was too dangerous, y/n was determined it had to be her. This was J's last hope.

"Help! Please, guard. Guard!" A haunting scream and red light flashing got every Arkham guard running to the source: the Joker's therapy session room. One of the men in heavy gear suit quickly unlocked the metal door before they rushed inside the cold, grey room. What they saw didn't surprise them anymore: the poor doctor: J's psychologist was on the floor, bleeding from his nose and head as the Joker himself straddled him, kept on delivering punch after punch to the man's head. His straitjacket still hung loosely down his arms, he got himself out of the garment and did this again. Joker still continued hitting the doc even though he aware the guards had arrived, even though he knew they would be a consequence for his action. The guards wasted no time rushing to the scene. It took three strong man to pull the maniac clown out of the psychologist, two more people rushed to Joker and hold him still as one of them sedated him with strong tranquilizer injected to the vein on his neck. It took only a few seconds for the drug to start to kick in. The Joker started to fight less and less until his body eventually go limb as unconsciousness taken over.

Some of them hauled the Joker's unconscious body back to his cell, the rest got the psychologist help. Down the long corridor to the clown's ward, the guards were chatting along the way "This son of a bitch. It's the fourth guard he took down in a week!"
"Yeah, gotta wait and see who'll be the next"

Since the Joker put uncountable amount of psychologists to the hospital, four this week, it was almost impossible to find someone to step in and take the clown's cast. Arkham almost lost hope on the psychopath until one day, a young girl wearing doctor uniform walked through the entrance, asked to see doctor Arkham. At first, doctor Arkham thought she was just someone, some doctor, looking for a job and almost told her to leave and find another place fit for a little girl until the girl claimed she could cure the Joker. That sure got doctor Arkham's attention.

"What's your name again?"

"It's Georgia Rose, sir"

Y/n lied her identity as she handed him her file, fake record of her fake work Frost made for this undercover mission.

Considered y/n never committed any crime, no one knew who she was to the clown. They didn't even know the Joker had someone after his former queen: Harry Quinn. Mister J preferred to keep it this way. Y/n was no Harley. She was... innocent, and the Joker apparently fell in love with her for who she was. He didn't want to change her, to take away her innocence. Though with his many enemies, mister J decided it was better to keep this relationship secret. So no harm would come to his little princess.