#85 my heart's already breaking, baby, go on twist the knife

Warnings: dark theme, abuse, violence, smut

The Joker downed another glass of whiskey down his throat. He sat on the floor surrounded by various types of knives, all pointed towards him. He was in rage, yet lost. He was angry, yet confused. How could he, the Joker, the King of Gotham being weak enough to let her, his harlequin doll, his sex slave being out there with either her so called suicide squad or Poison Ivy without him controlling her ever move? He used to have this control over her, she used to listen to him like a dog. But now, it was as if his own creation had no respect for him anymore, and he was weak enough to let her getting all dolled up and going out there with God knew who doing God knew what while he was sitting here like a total loser. People thought Harley was devoted to him, and he was the only one who treated her like she meant nothing. Little did they know they couldn't be more wrong. Joker was always a man with all or nothing type. He wasn't supposed to be able to show feelings towards someone, he shouldn't be able to love someone. But somehow, Harley managed to make him do that and when he did, it was all for her. No one but her. The Joker had only Harley. He was the one obsessed with her. He was the one devoted his life to her.
However, Harley, on the other hand, was capable of human feelings. She could share her heart to someone else. That was why tonight was yet another night Harley left her beloved mister J alone to be with someone else. Tonight was another night she left her king in a black hole of rage and confusion.

Y/n sat behind him at the corner of the room wearing just bra and panties, her glare never left her king as she watched him drowning in loneliness. She was just a girl mister J liked to use her service every time Harley wasn't by his side. But for the clown, it was always just a physical pleasure, no emotion involved since all his emotional and feelings could only be given to his queen. Though the same couldn't be said about y/n, for her, Joker was her king. He had always been her king even though she knew she would never be his queen. Even though she was completely aware of the greatest horror Joker was capable of and how his heart belonged to only Harley, y/n was in love with him. She loved him with all her heart, despite the uncountable times he gave her bruises and broken bones. Guess love had no reason.
For y/n, every time she landed her service, she gave all her heart to him, devoted to him with all her body and soul, the way he devoted himself to Harley. Y/n knew J would never admit he was hurt and every time Harley hurt him, it hurt y/n too. There was nothing y/n wanted more than to see the huge smile on his face, more than to hear him laugh with all his heart. This was all that bitch's fault! How could she do this do him after everything he had done for her, after he risked his life breaking her out of Belle Reve, after he spent years searching for her, after he created her! Without Joker, there would be no Harley Quinn. Without him, that blonde would be just doctor Harleen Quinzel. Y/n wished Harley would realize how lucky she was to have the heart of the man said to be heartless. If she was her, if she was lucky enough to have just a slightest piece of the clown's heart, she would never take it for granted.

The clock hit 3.00 am and he still hadn't moved an inch, just sit there waiting for her, his harlequin, to come home. Y/n knew he was getting more lost with every second that passed, which meant he was more dangerous. She also knew how risky it could be for her to still be in the same room with this maniac. She knew she should leave, to be as far away from him as possible when he was like this, for her own safety. But no, she choose to stay because y/n believed mister J shouldn't be left alone in this state of mind. He could hurt himself, if there was no one else to hurt. Thus if he felt the urge, she would still be there. Yes, the only reason y/n choose to be in the room with him was because she cared about him. She knew he always wanted to taste blood when he was like this and if she left, it was going to be his own blood that shed by his own hand. She would rather have him hurt her than himself. So she stayed for him.

4:00 still no signs of the girl he was so longed to see. Mister J held the glass up at his mouth, pouring it just to realize it was empty. He growled and thrown the glass away watching shattered to pieces before reached his hand out for another bottle of whiskey. But before he could drink the liquid, a tiny hand stopped him from letting another alcohol burn his inside. Who would be stupid enough to commit such transgression to the Joker?! J looked up and saw one of his many sex toys, y/n standing in front of him with her hand on the bottle. She was either the bravest or stupidest. Joker shot the girl his murderous glare, and if look could kill, she would be dead by now. Though y/n could see how hard he was trying to hold himself not to break her neck, after all, she was his favorite sex toy, but just that, nothing more. His hands were shaking from the effort he was trying to contain the rage building inside him. He didn't want to kill her, considering he quite enjoy her service every time he was horny and Harley wasn't around. But how long could he control that bloodthirsty monster inside him "Don't..." Joker spoke in a warning tone. Y/n knew she was walking on thin ice, but still, she'd rather have him hurt her than hurt himself. So she decided to speak "You drink too much, baby, you're hurting yourself. It's not gonna make her come home. She's not gonna-" Y/n was cut off by the hard slap on her face as the Joker snapped and backhanded her with all the force. He shot up on his feet and y/n was the one on the ground, lying on his feet with a little blood drop ran down her cheek as his ring cut into her skin. Joker then kneeled down and his hand was fast to grab her throat, squeezing it "Don't you... dare... talking about Harley like that, you piece of meat" Mister J spat at her face, emphasized each words, his hand tightened the deadly grip around her already bruised neck. Y/n tried to pry his hand away with her small hand, but he was way stronger "I'm... I'm sorry, sir" She managed to say, and after held her there until he was sure y/n had learned her lesson, he let go just before she'd lose consciousness. Y/n fell back to the ground immediately, gasping air into her lungs. Joker stood tall over her, looking down at his pet, he was panting hard. Though the anger in his eyes started to turn into something else... lust.
"My sweet little y/n" Mister J said "Since you're already down there, could you please be so kind enough as to do daddy a favor? It won't suck itself" Y/n looked up at him with her teary eyes, and saw his was flashing his silver grin at her. There was already bulge under his pants. Y/n gulped. She wanted him, she always wanted him, but she knew she could never be more than just one of his many toys he only kept around so he could use whenever Harley was out of options. Yet she still couldn't say no to him. Not that she had a choice anyway. Y/n slowly got on her knees and unbuckled his belt before unzipped his pants. Pulling the fabric down along with his boxer, she started with a kitten lick at his shaft first. Mister J's eyes rolled to the back of his head at the sensation. Y/n then started to take more and more of his stone hard member inside her mouth until it hit the back of her throat. Swirling her skilled tongue around his length before pulled almost all the way out and taking it all the way back in, fastened her pace, y/n bobbed her head up and down faster, deeper but it was still never enough. Mister J could never get enough. He growled and gripped the fistful of her hair at the back of her head, guiding her even faster to the point she was gagging. His cock kept hitting the back of the throat y/n could feel it burning. Though mister J ignored her chock, in fact, it only drove him more insane, made him fuck her little mouth even harder as his eyes drifted close and the image of Harley flashed inside his head. The Joker let his imagination take him to his fantasy world that this was his queen, Harley Quinn, that was pleasuring him, not just some toys. Y/n knew this, she knew Joker's mind was already travelled to Harley. She knew how he always used her to think of his real queen, yet she still helped him. It was bittersweet for her, but it was okay. Even though it hurt, for y/n, his happiness always came first, and so she closed her eyes, taking his entire length and held it there inside her mouth for a while. Her saliva mixed with his pre cum ran down her chin. The tip of her nose hit his V line, her hand grabbed his balls, and she could feel it. He started to twitched inside her mouth. Y/n knew too well just what sent him over the edge, hell, she knew his body more than Harley, even more than the clown himself. She pulled back a little, started swirling her tongue around his shaft, and gave his balls a little squeeze. And that was more than enough. Mister J's grip on her hair got even tighter as his head rolled back, animalistic growl left his mouth and hot liquid filled her throat, ran down her chin to her neck. Y/n swallowed it all, still keeping him inside her mouth until he released his last load "God, you're so good, pet" Mister J proudly said after rode down his high, his hand roughly stroked her cheek at the spot where his ring bit into her skin from the slap earlier. Y/n whimpered just a little as his touch was hurting her again, but it was okay. Proud building inside her heart outweighed all the physical and emotional pain, proud that she had once again pleasured her mister J, her king.