#71 useless / constant reminder

Warnings: self harm, depressive thoughts, violence, strong language. If you're triggered by any of these, I suggest you skip this one

Requested by MarleyGentry

Y/n stood by the huge window-wall in the Joker's bedroom

Y/n stood by the huge window-wall in the Joker's bedroom. The gloomy weather represented her state of mind. Her tears ran down her cheeks, mirrored the rain drops ran down the transparent glass. Once again, her sunshine made her feel like she shouldn't have been born, maybe he was right. All she did was got in his way. Mister J almost got caught by Batman, and it was because of her own stupidity, she shouldn't have touched that alarm! Silly girl, she never did anything right. "Don't you dare looking away while I'm talking to you, you useless cunt" Joker growled angrily at the doorway. She could feel his murderous stare burning hole through her "What, are you deaf? I said look at me!" He screamed, and in a flash, the clown stormed over to her. Y/n yelped at the sudden pain as he violently yanked her hair, making her turn her head to look at him "You... you fucking ungrateful bitch. I fucking gave you everything. You'd be nothing without me, and this is how you repay me?!" Joker yelled as he backhanded her with all the force, the impact sent her fell to the ground. Y/n held her hand on the stop where hand figure started to form on her sore cheek, her gaze stayed glue at the ground, silent tears dropped on the rug. She wouldn't got herself up from the ground. Wouldn't even dare look up at the king of Gotham, no, look at her! She was the useless ungrateful bitch, she wasn't worth looking at him. So she just laid on the floor, watching her own tears landed on his expansive rug. Fuck, why'd she had to cry? Y/n asked herself. Now, she made his rug dirty from her salty liquid. Mister J was right as always. Everything he said couldn't be more accurate. Useless, she was useless. All she wanted was for her king to be at his highest, but she was the one pulling him down. How could she be so ungrateful?! After everything he had done for her. The more she thought, the more guilty she felt. And so the more tears streamed down her face "Awww look at you. God, you're so ugly when you cry" Mister J kneeled down to her level, gripped on her chin as he tilted it up. But y/n still felt like she wasn't worth it, so she tried to avert her eyes. And somehow, it angered the clown even more "Look at me!" J shouted. Y/n slowly looked at him with her teary eyes. Joker started to tighten his grin on her chin to the point where it hurt "I want you to do something right for once in your life and stay here thinking of the mistakes you made, how useless you are. And when I come back, I expect you to learn some lesson. Got it?" "Y-yes, sir" Y/n nodded. A grin slowly formed itself on the corner of his lips. She knew that smile. Nothing good ever came after that evil smile. Just like expected, a close fist made contact with her stomach. J finally let go and stood up tall above her fragile body. Just one punch was enough to knock the breath out of her lungs, leaving her gasping for air as her hands now holding tight on her abdomen, her body curled up in a ball. The Joker cursed something under his breath y/n couldn't quite make out, right in the moment, all her senses turned towards the excruciating pain on her tummy which her lover had just inflicted on her. Her vision got blurry, but she could see him walking out the room. Y/n flinched at the loud voice of mister J slamming the door shut.