#45 boyfriend steals my makeup

"Baby, have you been using my makeup? My red lipstick and black eyeshadow ran out pretty fast lately. Even faster than the brown lipstick and gold eyeshadow I usually use..." Y/n said as she inspected her makeup kit. "Nope. Don't know what you're talking about, pumpkin" The Joker said, playfully slapped her butt. Weird Y/n kept her suspicious.

"Mister J, can I have a night out with y/f/n tonight?" Y/n asked from the bed "Be back before ten, got it?" J said, walked from the vanity to her, patting her head. "Yes, sir" She giggled before getting up, kissed his cheek.

Once y/n left the room, the clown's lips suddenly curved into a huge evil grin. He made his way back to the vanity, opened his girlfriend's makeup kit, annnddd here you are! Y/n's red lipstick and black eyeshadow. J smirked. Why use yours, when you can use your girlfriend's.

Mister J was too busy applying lipstick, y/n's lipstick he didn't notice y/n walked in the room. She giggled once she saw the scene in front of her, and decided to walked to him.
J saw y/n's reflection from the mirror, and actually forgot he was using her makeup for a few seconds hell he actually wondered why y/n had that smirk on her face. Then it hit him ohhh. The clown was caught in action.

"Sooo you've been using my make up" Y/n sneaked as she wrapped her arms around his waist from behind "Opps guilty" J chuckled and turned around, connecting his lips with y/n's. They were both drowned into passionate kiss for a while before J broke the kiss. He looked at her, and chuckled "That shade looks good on you, pumpkin" Y/n was confused for a moment before she realized her red lipstick from his lips was smeared on her. "What cha think, pumpkin. How about you go on a girl night out with your friends, with this shade instead of your favorite brown one as usual? This way people know who you belong to" J wrapped his arm around her neck, pulled her closer to his body. Y/n giggled before said "Sounds good to me, daddy"