#52 silent tears hold the loudest pain

Surprise & plot twist up ahead!!! Y'all prepare to meet with the super special guest in this chapter ;)

"No, don't touch me... please, I can't" Y/n screamed, but her scream faded to weak whimper mixed with tears at the end. She yanked the Joker's hand away. The Clown Prince just wanted to touch his fragile princess, but she would never let him touch her no more, no matter how much she craved his touch on her skin. Joker just stood there, speechless. He watched as y/n packed her things.
She have had enough, enough with all of the abuse, cruel words. She finally learned to love herself, the way she loved him. She was about to start the new chapter of her life, where there will be no more of the Clown Prince of Crime. That was what she told him.
"Y/n..." The Joker spoke. Y/n had never heard his voice sound so weak and fragile. He was always so strong, but now, standing in front of her was just a damaged little boy. They were both damaged at this point. Y/n shut her eyes tight as another tears ran down her cheeks. She longed every bit of him, the way his strong arms wrapped around her tiny body, the way his soft lips passed against hers, the way he purred when she pleasured him, the way he looked at her with lust and desire, the way her name left his mouth. Even the way his fist made contact with her cheek, the way his hand wrapped around her neck, cutting all her air supply, the way his boot wiggled its way to her stomach, the way he punished her. Y/n wanted it all, she wanted everything about the Joker. But she knew this had to be done. All of this pained her as much as it did to him. Moving on was never easy.
Y/n finished packing her thing. She turned to look at the man who still held every spot of her heart. She saw the Joker's eyes were red and puffy, but there was no tear running down his cheeks. There was silence between the two of them for a moment as they were just stared at each other, probably trying to take it all the little details on each other's face, knowing it would be the last time they will ever be able to look at each other in the eyes. His blue orbs, and her brown ones, the first thing that made them fell for each other in the first place. Joker was the first to broke the silence "Don't go" He said. He tried to make it sound like an order, an order y/n used to obey every time like a good little girl, but this time, his voice came out more like a hopelessly beg.
There was no way for y/n to know, but it took the Joker all he had got not to fell down on his knees, crying, and begging for her to stay.
Y/n forced a smile to him "Please never blame yourself, my love. We both know one day, it had to happen. Just know that I forgive you. You will always forever be in my heart" And she placed her lips on his, the Joker's arms suddenly wrapped around her waist, pulling her close to his body. The kiss wasn't fill with passion as usual, this time, it was filled with bitterness. Never wanting to pull away, y/n knew she was no longer his doll. She broke the kiss, and got out of Joker's embrace. J reached his hand for her, but she backed away. "Goodbye, J" Y/n forced the words to left her mouth, before grabbed her bag, and ran out the door, not looking back, knowing if she did, she'd run back to his arms right in that moment, and everything will be ruined. The Joker wanted to chase after her, he wanted to punish her, chained her to the bed, which he could easily do with ease. But the moment y/n left the room, he found it impossible to stand, and so he fell to his knees. The Joker, the man said to be heartless and unbreakable, was now on the floor, completely broken. Hot liquid finally ran down his pale cheeks, he let them. The clown savored all the pain. "Would it make things different if I say I love you?" Joker asked, but his question received no answer. She was gone, unable to hear those three words she have been longing for. Y/n thought Joker could never say it, well he said it now, too bad it was just a little too late. Y/n walked out of his life. "Baby doll, I'm sorry it took me too long to work myself up" The Joker said to y/n's picture as he pulled it out of his pocket "I love you" His tears ran down his face, and dropped on the photo of her in his hand. J wiped it away, didn't want the only thing he had left of her be ruined.
It was all his fault, he pushed her away, the only thing that ever loved a monster like him, the only good thing in his life. He wasn't sobbing hysterically like a love sick fool, he was just sat there in silence, as the tear after tear continued to run down his face.