#132 before we started it was over. I feel our bodies getting colder

Warnings: dark theme, rape, violence, abuse, smut. Might be triggering

Requested by essmeerallda

Mister J leaned back against the cushion of his comfy couch in the VIP lounge of his club. Letting out a heavy sigh, his glare glued on the ceiling above. His hand twirling the drink in the glass. It was another tedious night for the clown. Why'd that low life criminal have to be so stupid? But that was okay, mister J already taught him a lesson; his body still laid facedown on the ground next to the clown's feet, puddle of blood slowly got bigger and bigger around the dead man's head. Out of boredom, mister J used his foot poked the corpse when he heard footsteps approached. Expecting it to be the cleaning team, he turned his head to the direction and frowned. He wasn't expected a hooker - he figured it who she was - walking seductively towards him. Her tiny black dress presented her curves just nicely. Her black eyeshadows and blood red lipstick made her appear so mesmerizing the clown was unable to say no to such fine piece of meat. The girl flashed him a playful smirk "What do we have here" Mister J said. His frown turned into a grin as the bimbo took a seat on his lap without saying a word, just giggled a little as she brought her face closer to his. Joker had to admit, the bitch had the nerve. He usually didn't like it when someone invaded his privacy, touched him without his permission, but he wanted to see how far she would go. Obviously, under that grin-without-a-care-in-the-world on mister J's face, he was in fact very alert. After all, with the countless amount of his enemies, he had lost count on how many times other gangs - who wished they were him - sent a sexy young girl to seduce and to try to kill him. If this girl were to pull any trick, mister J had his hand gripped around the handle of his gun in the holster already. Though his free hand snaked its way to the girl's butt, groped her "Aren't you gonna tell daddy who you are, doll face?" The girl's grin as she leaned in to whisper in his ear "I'm the one who's gonna make you feel so so good... daddy" Her tongue clicked at the last word, his lips slightly touched his skin. Mister J purred in response. The number of assassins - in a form of Playboy model - that were sent to distract and take him down were high. But so were the number of sluts who liked to play with fire and just wanted to sleep with the infamous Joker. It wouldn't matter which one this mysterious girl was, in the end, he'd kill her anyway, just like how he put an end on the other. In the meantime, he'd enjoy the fun while it lasted. The girl started sucking on his earlobe, her skilled tongue slowly working its way to his jaw then her lips met his. The make out session only heated up with their tongues massaging each other's his gun wasn't the only that hard at this point. After devouring his red painted lips until she satisfied, the girl moved her way down to the soft skin on his neck. Mister J let his eyes drifted close, savoring the feeling as she suck on his throat. He didn't see it coming when the sucking abruptly turned into biting, and it wasn't in any sexual way. The girl buried her teeth - fangs, to be exact - in his flesh it felt like his skin got cut by sharp knife "What the fuck!" In one swift movement, the clown took of his gun and shot the girl right at her temple she fell to the ground, next to his late business partner. Joker was panting hard as he looked at her, his blood still around her lips. He shouldn't have been so reckless. Though what surprised him most wasn't the "strange" way she choose to attack him, but the two snake-like fangs in her mouth still on display. He was sure it weren't there when she flashed him a grin moment earlier. What the actual fuck is going on? Pissed as hell, he got up and stormed away.

Joker made his way to the bathroom to look at himself in the mirror. On the side of his neck: two tiny spots, like a snake bite marks, drawing a little blood down his skin "Fuck" Mister J growled at himself. He was moody she got him, but at the same time, confused. What was she trying to do? If she wanted him dead, Joker doubted she'd bite him instead of using another way. Though a wound like this wouldn't kill him. So he shrugged it off.