#120 I can be the subject of your dreams, your sickening desire

Warnings: abuse, violence, dark theme. Please, don't read, if you're uncomfortable with any of these.

Requested by essmeerallda

Y/n nervously ran her finger pass the diamond ring on her ring finger. It was a promise ring from her mister J. He gave it to her, and told her as long as she still had the ring, she was his. And y/n determined from the moment he put it on her finger that she'd never take it off. Though it became a habit now: every time she was nervous, she'd touch the ring with her other hand, feeling the diamond as if the shiny rock could protect her from all the things she was worried about. Tonight, that thing was how mister J would react when he found out she failed the simplest mission.

The door being slammed open made y/n jump out of her skin. He was home. Y/n turned her head to look at him from the king size bed she sat on. The Joker wasn't smiling at all. His hands already clenched into tight fists. His eyes got so dark that there was almost no blue left. A growl left his mouth as he snarled at her. Mister J cracked his neck, and slowly walked to y/n. She instinctively stood up, scared to death by the love of her life "Baby, I'm sor-" Y/n didn't get to finish her sentence when he backhanded her, making her fall to the ground "One mission, y/n" Mister J kneeled down next to her, and grabbed her hair, yanking her head backward, not caring about her whimpering in pain "One fucking simple mission" He spoke in a dark, low voice "One stupid mission, and you managed to screw it up, you fucking useless bitch!" Joker yelled at y/n's face, making tears roll down her cheeks. She was a failure. Mister J gave her everything, and this was how she repaid him?! By ruining his plan?! How could she be so useless, so ungrateful?! Y/n hated herself so much. The clown growled as his stare burning through her soul. He was in thought. In thought of what to do with such useless thing. Then, something twisted in his eyes "Or maybe..." He purred "I can find a way to make you be a bit more..." Joker leaned his face closer until the tip of his nose almost touched hers "Useful" He finished his sentence and his lips curved into a grin, an evil grin. Y/n knew this grin. Nothing good ever come after that grin. Before she could say anything, Joker yanked her up by her hair. Ignoring the fact he was hurting her, the clown dragged her by the hair across the room and pushed her hard against the wall "Stay. Still" Was his command. Y/n was too scared to disobey. So she tried to stand as still as possible without trembling. She had no idea what was in mister J's mind, but she wasn't going to ask. She was smart enough to keep her mouth shut in times like this. The only two sounds she made were whimper and sob from time to time. Joker walked away from her until he stopped once he reached the middle of the fancy bedroom. Y/n's eyes widened in horror when she saw him pulled the gun out of his pistol and pointed it at her "Target practice!" He stated clearly and happily "You gonna be a good girl for Daddy and stood still. This way you can help me practice my shots. Aww don't cry" Joker mocked and faked pout when he saw his property bit her bottom lip. She was shaking uncontrollably in horror. Mister J unlocked the safety and tightened his grip on the deadly weapon. Y/n shut her eyes tight. She always wanted to be something useful to him. At least, being his target practice would do.

Mister J couldn't control himself. Not in this state of mind. He pulled the trigger, watching the projectile flew through the air. Everything felt like slow motion. He could see the bullet entered her body, piercing through the skin on her stomach. Could see every drop of blood splattered as the shot made its way inside her body. His chest went up and down in fast motion when he saw her press her hand against the wound. Her hand, which was covered in crimson liquid within second. Y/n gasped in agonizing. She had never been in so much pain. The little girl could feel life slowly draining out of her body as she hold onto everything she got trying not to fall to the ground. She looked up at the man she loved, and she could see the blurry Joker still had his gun aiming at her.