Yandere!Keith X Reader

Start from the beginning

"Hm? Oh! These houses are newer additions to this area. Their built for better privacy, exedra." Your hands were in your pockets as you nodded at the empty house.

"Privacy?" He question, his eyes wondering your form, for you were a few steps ahead.

"Yeah. The walls and glasses are more thick. Used to keep sounds out of the houses because of the near by train track." You squinted up at the sunny skies. "So if I screamed bloody murder these idiots wouldn't hear a thing. Like they'd care either way."

Unknown to you, he grinned at your words.

~•~•~

That night you had had a dream that there was someone in the corner of your room.

You woke up to the creaking of your window. Your vision slowly fading in and out of sleep as you saw a figure looming of yours. You couldn't tell if it was a trick of the light then, but you didn't react as it creeped to a side of your room, eyes on you. It's hands roaming your dresser and fiddling with the hems of your clothes. You had fallen asleep to the purple reflection of its eyes.

When you had awoken that morning, you had forgotten all about the intruder, or character of your imagination. You slipped into an outfit consisting of skinny jeans and a tight black shirt, ignoring the fact it was already laid out for you. Pulling on your sneakers and (f/c) jacket, you left your room.

~•~•~

"Tight clothes look great on you," Keon cooed, his forearm against the locker, your back once again to the wall.

"Get a grip." You snapped, zipping up your jacket before crossing your arms and looking away, glaring as he smirked down at you.

His hands pressed onto your waist before grabbing the zipper to your jacket and pulling it down. You gasped, moving to shove him away before someone else did it for you.

You gaped as Keith had his hands gripping the collar of Keon's shirt, shoving him against the wall next to you. You scrambled away, watching wide eyes as he growled at the brunette.

"I think she asked you to stop," Keith tightened his hold on the panicking boy.

"Who the fuck are you to tell me that?" Keon struggled against strong Keith's hold, earning nothing but a harsh shove.

"Someone who actually deserves her." He mumbled under his breath so only Keon could hear.

"Like hell, bas-" Keon's words were cut off as a sharp pressure was placed on his stomach. He looked down and squealed at the knife that Keith held against him, "DUDE!"

You, and many others, watched the scene lay out before you. You held your arms to your chest in horror of the blade in Keith's hands.

"K-Keith...let him go." You finally spoke, taking soft steps towards him. He turned to glare at the voice before pausing at your shaking form, "Please put the knife away."

His knuckles whitened as his grip strengthened, but let go after a few seconds, placing the knife back in his pocket.

"Touch her one more time. I dare you." He said through gritted teeth at the boy who cowered away.

You grabbed Keith's forearm, leading him away from the scene, people still gawking as the king of the game was knocked down.

Once far from the crowd, you glowered him, shoving him slightly, "What the hell was that?"

He looked at you in confusion, "I just helped you get away from that di-"

"-Why do you have a knife?!" You quietly yelled, "You're going to get yourself expelled!"