(Bonus Chapter) Hurt Feelings (New Content 3/23/2019)

En başından başla

Eden just leaned her head against Diamond's shoulder and hugged her that much closer. "Thank you." She mumbled.

"Now what was that all about?"

Eden brought her hands to her heated cheeks, cooling them. "How do you do it, Dee?"

"I don't think I'm following. Do what?" Diamond hopped up onto the bathroom countertop and passed Eden some paper towels.

"Deal with rejection."

Diamond laughed. "Thanks."

"I'm serious." Eden dabbed the paper towel over her damp cheeks. "I don't get it. He begged Harvey for a private and got what-"

"Wait, wait, wait." Diamond rushed out, her eyes large with excitement. "You went through with it?"

Eden nodded, blowing her nose into the paper towel. She crumpled the used sheet and tossed it into the trash. "I've never been this humiliated!"

Diamond passed her another paper towel. "No more tears. Got that? These hoe's will smell it on you and use it to their advantage."

Eden took another deep, shaky breath and fanned her eyes to rid herself of the tears. "God, Dee, he was such an asshole."

There came a knock at the door. The two stopped talking. Then another knock, this time louder, followed by a rapid pounding. A muffled voice from the other side told them to unlock the door.

"Hold that thought." Diamond went to open the door. When it was just another dancer looking to fix her make-up, she blocked the entrance. "Bitch, we closed."

"But I-"

"Do I look like I give a shit? Go use the men's room and get outta my face with that ugly mug of yours." Diamond slammed the door and relocked it before hopping back onto the counter. "So, continue." She said with a laugh.

"He's the worst."

"Well get used to it. I deal with assholes on the daily." Diamond said. "Come here and stop cryin' already." She motioned Eden forward. "You're fuckin' up your make up even more than it already was." Her laughter lightened Eden's mood. "Now, are you gonna tell me why you're all wet?"

"Oh God." Eden groaned at the damp strip of fabric between her thighs. When she turned to the side there was an even bigger patch covering her ass. "He said I must be a squirter or a gusher or whatever the fuck it was called, I don't know."

"Well, are you?" The question made Eden blush.

"It never happened before. This is so embarrassing, Dee. How am I supposed to walk out of here like this?" She motioned to the wet bottoms.

Diamond slammed her palm against the automated hand drier next to the sink. "Put your crotch under here, it'll dry faster."

"Very funny."

"Girl, that ain't nothin' to be embarrassed about." Diamond laughed. "Some guys pay extra for that."

"They do?"

"Hell, yeah they do! You should talk to Kayla. She blows like Old Faithful and her guys love it."

Eden made a face.

"Look at you kink shamin' people. That bitch gets a hundred bucks to masturbate. No sex. No head. She don't have to do nothin' but get off and get paid. Talk about a win, win."