But no matter how much she would ignore his judgement, she herself had turned utterly scared of what was happening. Her brother who was staring at the dead body with stern eyes, observing each chunk of flesh keenly, she couldn't understand what was going in his mind.

Her father was behaving rudely with the people as they too showed their anger on Lord Commander and demanded to meet the King. Samara couldn't understand why Nathaniel was out and did something that would trouble his own father.

"I want to see the King. Take me to him. I beg you, Lord."

Samara closed her eyes and walked backwards, getting away from the crowd as she felt her heart reaching her throat. She felt sick and could see the world around her revolving.

She had screamed if she hadn't recognised the white orbs of the seer who had clutched on her forearm tightly.

"The massacre has begun, Samara. Another death."

She watched the lady with a blank face and looked back at the crowd checking that no one was noticing them. Not even Rodwin.

"No one is crying except for the brother. It's not the pain anymore. It is beyond the pain and that is anger."

The seer pulled her arm painfully, making Samara yelp.

"They won't leave the sinner, Samara. They won't leave him. Find him before he does the greatest sin by ending this little world of ours."

Samara gasped and covered the seer's hand slowly. Her eyes widening as her skin crawled with the terror this lady was creating in her heart. If blood could make her sick, it was this seer who had turned her heart into a shrinking pea.

"Why do you only say this to me?"

The seer's eyes closed, the white or something revolving beneath the eyelids. When she opened them, Samara could see the warning written in them.

"You have the heart to put aside your love and hate, and think for the sinner. It is not what it wants, it is his nature."

Eyes filling with tears as Samara's arm had started hurting that the lady was holding tightly. "How do I even stop him? It's a dangerous creature."

The seer looked up at the sky and laughed mildly that had creeped Samara to her shuddering in shock.

"Remember the words. All of them. Miss one, you miss him. Remember what I said, what I say. What he said, what they say."

Just as the seer looked down, her eyes meeting Samara with a slight smile making her surprise that this time they had turned to her old color. Last time, the lady didn't know what she did.

But this moment, Samara knew that the lady was aware of her own actions.

"If you know so much, stop this massacre. Help the king, the commander."

The seer shook her head and her smile continued giving her the only sign.

"Remember what I said."

Removing her hand off her arm, the seer walked away to the narrow lane. Samara wiped her eyes hurriedly, breathing heavily to calm her nerves.

Her heartbeats were still erratic and mind on what she just said.

"What is happening?"

No one was there to answer. Samara knew that being the latest customer had cost her much than she had imagined. She shouldn't have gone to talk about her love life and future or all this wouldn't have happened.

She wouldn't have been involved.

"Lord," her lips trembled in fear as she took support of the wall and turned around to watch the crowd mourning over another death.

A sudden burden was felt on the side of her face and she immediately turned her head to see the man who was staring at her continuously.

Samara gulped and almost relaxed when instead of Rodwin, it was his father. But with his face, she could already tell that he might have heard some of the things seer was talking about.

Looking away, she swallowed. This was all turning dangerous. But worst would happen if her family might get involved in this because the creature was at a good pace.

She needed to do something. Even if it was the silly task that seer had given for the time being.

Remember the words.

________

"What do you think?"

Please vote and comment.

____

After so long, guys. I am humbled because of those who keep requesting for it. I just love you guys for waiting for it. Because I know how waiting is such a difficult task.

It took me two days to refill myself with my whole imagination of the story and edit the short draft I had written months ago.

Would now try to keep it regular a bit. Whenever its turn comes up.

Thank you ❤