Human! Bill X Reader [Joker/Harley AU]

Start from the beginning

You looked up at him cautiously, then smiled.

"And why is calling me Ms. (L/n) a problem?"

He rolled his eyes, "Well, don't you want me to answer questions?"

You shook your head and laughed, "You've got yourself a deal, Mr. Cipher."

"Call me Bill, Sweetheart."

You cringed at the name, and he laughed.

"And that's why I made the deal! Human annoyance makes me happy!"

You rolled your eyes, "And please don't get offended by any questions, I'm just doing my job."

"I don't get offended, Babe." Bill laughed, but nodded.

"Your eye."

He raised an eyebrow, and he laughed, "Wow, straight to the point, I see, Darling."

You gave him a look that told him to answer, and he did, but not what you expected, "It happened in my demon to human transformation..."

"So, tell me about yourself. Why'd you kill all those people." You nodded, not wanting to question him.

"What about it? I just love to see people in pain," Bill giggled happily, and you sighed.

"And that's why you're here, Mr. Cipher."

He just kept grinning, "You know what, Toots? I like you." He placed his elbow on the table, resting his chin in his palm.

"Well, Mr. Cipher, I like you too." You smiled, if you weren't a mass murder maniac.

Bill frowned, reading your thoughts, but not wanting to push it farther, "Are you in any relationships, my dear (Y/n)?"

He stood from the seat and sat on the small table that stood between the two chairs.

You frowned, "That is none of your business, Mr. Cipher."

Bill just shrugged and grabbed your left hands, examining your finger for a ring. His hands were actually soft and warm, sending shivers down your spine and goosebumps up your arms.

You intertwined your fingers with his, placing them in his lap, "So, what about the pain of others...please you?"

Bill softly ran his thumb up and down the back of your hand.

"I think pain is hilarious. But, I wanted to get something last time." He shrugged, smiling as you allowed him to hold your hand.

"So, you'd kill anyone...to get what you want, Mr. Cipher."

"Not all people, I wouldn't do any of that to you," Bill smirked up at you, but you could tell from the way his eyes glistened with mischief, he wouldn't let anything get in his way.

"Aw, don't say that, Toots, I find you very intriguing." He leaned into your face, and you smiled at him before collecting the files, wondering if you had spoken aloud.

"That will be all for today, Mr. Cipher." You were about to stand from the chair, but he climbed from the table and slowly stalked towards you.

Bill sat down on your lap in the chair, him facing you. The files fell to the floor as you tried to find a way from under him. In a snap his chains broke, you however didn't see this, thinking they were loose.

He rested both his hands on the back of the chair, capturing you between his arms, and you grabbed his wrists.

"It was lovely speaking to you, Mr. Cipher, but I must leave. I will-"

You were cut off as he leaned closer and smirked, "(Y/n), why leave now? We were having so much fun."

Bill grabbed your chin, he moved his eyes down to your lips, your eyes showed pure shock as his lips fell on yours. He tugged you into the kiss roughly, making you yelp. Swiftly, and surprisingly for the gentlemen, you grabbed a needle out of your coat and jammed it into his side hip. Bill jumped back quickly, his eyes wide and his hands on the needle, he let out a yelp as he fell back and onto the table in pain. You stood in fear, your arms shaking as you watched him cry in strong discomfort. You had given him a shot that held paralyzingly chemicals. It would also sharply sting the entire place where injected. The doors swung open, and three guards walked in, grabbing Bill, and dragging him out of the room.

(R/n) walked in, rushing over to you and hugging you, "Are you alright? I walked by to check on you and I saw what he was doing and...I was so scared! You must have been terrified, you poor thing!"

You wrapped your arms around her, your breathing heavy, "I'm fine, (R/n). We always have that one patient that's...passionate."

"(Y/n), don't kid yourself! He's a crazy murderer ." She cried, and you laughed.

"Can we please not talk about it anymore, he's my patient, and everyone here is a little mad. I just need to show him that he'll get nothing out of doing that to me."

She smiled, "Okay, I'm going to the lunch bar for break, if you want to join."

"I would love to. I'll be over in a little bit, ok just going to see what he got himself into." She gave you a frown but nodded, walking out.

You grabbed the files and walked down the hall where the dangerous patients were held, and found Bills room. The guards stood outside the door, dusting their hands off, sitting in the chairs tiredly. They were all covered in red punch parks and scratches.

"That dudes insane. This ones your patient, right?" One asked, and you nodded, handing them the files, "We were gonna give him the LDJ shot..."

"No, don't give him the shot. He has no reason to die. Can I check on him? Just to tell him about what just happened."

They shrugged, handing you the walky talky, allowing you to speak over the speakers of the room, and walking away for their lunch hours.

"Hello, Mr. Cipher. I hope you realize what you did was terribly wrong." You walked up the the window, watching as Bill looked up at the wall speaker. In his hands was the needle, and he tossed it across the room in fury.

"You're damn right, Toots, but we both know you enjoyed it." He called, looking over to see you through the window. He tried to stand from the chair, but then realizing his legs were pinned, along with his chest.

"Hmm," You laughed, ignoring him, "But, I am assigned to you, so I will still come in weekly to speak with you. I hope you don't think of trying any of this again, because then you'll loose your place in this asylum, and the doctor who is the only reason you're alive." Bill scoffed, and you smirked, knowing you had gotten him. "I will come in tomorrow, Mr. Cipher. Goodnight," You were about to walk away before adding, "And, may I add, thank you for making me cautious of your actions. Good or bad."

You placed the device on the officer table outside the door, not looking back to see the huge grin he wore.

"Yep, she's into me." Bill stretched his arms out, laughing to himself, "That makes the plan even easier." He rested his elbows on the arm rests, smirking at his beautiful idea."And she doesn't even know she's part of it!"

A/n- I absolutely adore Bill, and I might make this like tons of chapters because it's amazing!! I am so happy I came up with this idea!