65

"Paul or Joseph?" Kelly ask,and Amani breathe.

"Fine. I'll make a decision now." She look at us. "I am sorry....." we wait for her answer."sorry...Paul. I can't be with you, I want Joseph.".She turns to Paul.

"What?" Paul Said.

"I'm sorry Paul,but I want to get hard sex,deep and passionate love. I want to scream Joseph name so loud in the bathroom.
Bring me flowers and be a gentlemen. Open car doors and take me to my favourite places. I don't want to hurt you paul,but trying to impress my parents with an Indian boy won't work out. I want Joseph and if they can't accept him,they can consider to kick me out of their stupid family.But I'm sorry Paul,I can't be with you. My heart wants Joseph, My smart ,rough, gentlemen and sex addict.
I love to hear his British accent when he tells me that he loves me."

"But he'll hurt you again."

"I don't care. I rather be hurt all over again for someone I love than pretend to be in love with someone I don't love. You were great Paul,but I have to ask you to leave." I end my decision.

"Fine slut. I didn't want you anyway. Your mother's money isn't enough to survive on."

"Excuse me?" Her mother's money?

"She was paying me to be with you. All I wanted was sex though,but you never gave me any. I hope he hurts you again." He walk away.

Joseph grab his shoulder, "guess what? He won't." One blow to his jaw,knocking him on the floor.

"Now get out." His strong muscular body stiffen and Paul crawl away holding his jaw then out the front door.

"That bitch!" Amani shout. "How dare my mother pays Paul to be with me." She curse."Right now,I'm calling India."

"No,mani don't,you'll just make your mother angry. You know she doesn't like me already." Joseph complain.

"Joseph I don't care."

"But I do."

"Just let it go!" He said,pulling her into a hug. We all stand and watch what just happened. Paul is now and Joseph and Amani 'back together'

Kian miss all this. But I am glad that they found love. Amani looked at Joseph before tip toeing to kiss him. He lifted her up into his arm,spinning with her and kissing. The crowd of wild college kids cheer.

Andrew smile and Tardo roll his eyes at the sight.

...

I'm home,finally. Everything with Joseph and Amani is over and I just want to-well I don't know yet.

I walk inside my room,and there the love of life is reading all my comics on my bed.

"Kian." He snap his head towards me.

"Baby." He said looking down on my outfit. "Damn!" He push his crotch down.

"What?" I smile.

"You should have woke me up. I wouldn't let you leave the house in that." He smirk,coming closer to me.

"No no! Back up,none right now."

"But babe,you're all sexy and everything now." He said.

"Oh really?"

"Yes. Where did you buy it?"

"At the mall."

"I'll be out for a few minute if you want me,I'll be at the mall." Kian got up.

"Kian sit down." I push him down and we both laugh.

"Okay, but if you don't take that dress off,I'm thinking about banging you over the dresser or buy more a those."

"But I like it on the door." I bite my lips.

"Hell I'll put you over the toilet." We laugh. "But for real babe. Take the dress off." He said and I did.

"Now put clothes on."

"No!" I use my innocent baby voice.

"You ask for it." He started loosing his pants.

"Babe."

"Get on your belly." He flip me over lifting the dress. "Babe."I push him off.

He rub me and the Lord knows I want it right now,but I can't right now. I'm still sore from last night.

"I'm sore." I tell him.

"Great."he said,turning me back on my back. He spread my legs and shift my panty.

He face me and lick the most sore
part. I shiver and he looks at me,flicking his tongue up and down. "Damn."

How did I come home to this. Why can't I come home to a normal kiss or hug.

He lick from side to side and it hurt but feel so good. It feel like I'm sore even worst now. He bites down, pull, lick and kiss me.

"Kian." I moan his name breathless.

He pulls a finger out and insert it into me. "Aww." I exhale.

He lick me while inserting three finger. "Yes right there." He move his tongue faster ,watching my expression from down low.

His eyes look up at me as he enjoy my expression of his torture.

"I'm gonna come."

He quicken his finger and lick faster."no...Kian baby..mhmh...aaahhhhh." I come on his finger. His finger slowly push in and out of me as he watch me try to catch breathe.

My legs stop shaking and he pull them out,licking it. He lick his lips and tap my foot before getting up.

"Cool down?"

"After a year." He laugh.

"I'm sorry."

I got up and shower and I have to fight Kian not to do what he said he was gonna do in this bathroom.

I step out feeling sore. I don't want to move or go anywhere. I join Kian back in the room. "Babe did I tell you about Joseph and Amani."

"What about them?"

"Did you know they were ex and the reason why Joseph walk off when amani introduce Paul,he still had feelings for her."

"He actually cheated because he was 'drunk' and Paul,he was getting paid to date Amani by her mother."

"Bruh,I miss all this."

"Yup."

"School is fun huh."

"Not when I'm there." Kian sigh. "What happened after?"

"Joseph punch Paul when he tell Amani about getting paid and for calling her a slut."

"Damn,I hate this." I laugh at him.

"Now they are together and I left when they both walk inside his room,smirking."

"Ohhh." Kian said and we laugh.

LWTOB FAM IS GROWING! 3k so far, thank you.