96

Wow. She's amazing. I can't believe kian is missing out on all of this. We haven't talk for a while and I do miss him.

"Great bea, you got the part. Ashley, make sure Kian is back so we can practise your duet."

"He'll be back Saturday ma'am."

"I hope not." Shawn roll his eyes. Miss walk off and he sits beside me.

"Forget him ash, you know I'll treat you better. I'll give you everything." Mendes hold my hands.

"You are making I believe, the song you sing, taking it too serious."

"So I can't believe?"

"No, believe in something else." For once I'll listen to Kian. I'll stay away from him.

"I'll get you and you'll see he's not good for you. You Will truly get everything and tour with me."

"You don't know anything about kian so shut up."

"Neither do you." He says.

"I know alot and I won't argue with you about this. Now leave me alone."

"You'll regret it miss Patterson. Trust me you will."

"Oh I won't regret anything. "

"Fine." He walk off angry. Oh, you're just so perfect. I shake my head. Too bad to turn that down but I want and love Kian. He'll be back and well have fun. Even more fun.

I watch them practise and its soon lunch time. I'll go stand in line since Kian is not here.

I walk down the hall. "It does not give you the right." I heard some curse.

"We are not dating." I walk out and look down the hall and peas is leaning on a locker and kelly in front him.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean exactly what I said. I ask you before, you can't just reject me then think we are dating."

"Kev, I saw you with another girl before you ask."

"And you didn't think she could be my sister. You just go off."

"Sister? You guys were sharing saliva."

"I was but helping her."

"By kissing her?"

"She kissed me."

"And you kiss back.

"Know what, I'm done with you. This back and forth thing won't work out. "

"Kevin lets just forget-" she tried touching him and he push her hands away.

"Don't touch me. Be with someone else."

"Kev..." she quickly hug him and hold on tight. "Don't leave me."

"Kelly."

"Please." Sounds like someone is tearing up. His arm protect her and he kiss her forehead.

"I won't, I just need to convince my parents okay. About dating and everything."

She's black, he is white."

She back away and walk to where I was hiding. I run out.

"Oh Kelly, is that you, hot day isn't it, I'll just, just get lunch." She stare a me.

"Okay."

What's that all about?

Page 97