30

"Okay,we're about to begin." Ryan shout. I can't believe they are doing this.

"Okay bitches,your aim to make the best breakfast ever,from eggs." Trevor shout.

"Right!" Ryan and jc shout. They stare at each other and then look away.

"And the ladies, I'll need your mouth around me in my room. Thank you!"

"Watch it little boy!" Ryan glare at him.

"I'm just kidding gosh,they will make tea to blend in with their boyfriend's breakfast."

"Got it!" They shout.

"Ready..set...cook!" The whole place turn upside down. Flour here,flour there,mixing and cracking eggs in boils.

Lia haven't start a thing yet with her tea.

"I can't believe they are doing this." Kian said and I shake. I completely forgot he's here. But we were there,with his head, between my legs.

I shiver at the thought. I really like it though. I mean my first head is from a boy I hate. Wait do I still hate him? Like I can deal with him now,but I don't hate him any more.

"Snap out of it!" Trevor snap his finger in my face.

"Oh sorry!"

"They will be done soon."

"Oh okay."

"You're one lucky girl," he smiles "to have your best friend going up against your best friend in a cooking match."

Oh,I guess they think we're Best Friends. Jc and I don't really talk that much but I consider him a good friend. The only person here that rub their title in my face is Connor,who calls me his little sister.

Kian's phone play out and all attention is on him.

"Sorry," he look around "I have to take this." He looks up at him. Like he didn't want me to hear his phone or something. He disappear in the other room,and nothing but andrea pop up.

But he said they aren't together. Who knows if Kian would lie to me. He already take all advantage of me,but I don't want to believe him about being single.

I tried taking my focus from Kian and on the challenge. I don't want to think about it,then a million questions that I'm going to be afraid to ask,be the death of me.

They continue to work. What catch my eyes,is when ryan bend over for pots and trevor shift uncomfortable and push down his pants front.

Oh lord,he likes ryan. No,no,no Ryan hate gays. I can't let him know.

He look away and blush. Ryan did the same again,to change the pot in a smaller one and trevor press his lips in a straight line,his jaw clinch and breathing a bit heavy. He look away while groaning and tug at the front of his pants even harder.

"Shit!" He said getting up and look around the room. He's finding distraction.

"Trevor!"

"I can't talk right now!" He sigh and walk away. Is he horny? He was just horny from Ryan bending over. Imagine Trevor in Ryan...ew no that's just gross.

I don't have a thing against gays,but I just don't like to think about when they get horny.

"What's bothering you?" Connor ask me.

"Oh,me nothing"

"You're zoning out every second. You're thinking about something."

"No not really." Other from questions about kian and Andrea,and little sir Trevor dick's going off for ryan.