42

"Merry Christmas!" Kian said,dragging the covers from my body. I turn and then in the bed for warmth.

"Get up flatty." Kian said,jumping on the bed.

"Okay fine." I slowly sit up. My eyes adjust and kian is staring at my face.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing get up,we're opening present soon." He told me. The excitement in his voice like a 9 year old.

"Whatever." I'm way too tired for this shit. I got and stand at my dresser,building up some strength. Two hands captured my waist and I'm pulled back.

"Kian what are you doing?" I ask,rubbing my eyes.

"Nothing." He kiss my neck when I realize that I'm naked. I push him away and cover myself in the sheet he throw on the floor.

"That's the flatty I know." I move with the sheet and grab my shorts from my dresser and a blouse.

Kian had on a silk basketball shorts and I can't help but look down.

He smirk,catching my eyes and walk towards me. "We have to go open present." I shift pass him and exit the room. I heard him laugh then follow behind me.

I head downstairs and April and Ryan is here. Don't they have an apartment or something like that.

"Merry Christmas!" Mom shout.

"Christmas." Grandma said. She couldn't keep up the pace when they shout it.

"Come and open presents with us." April said.

I sit down around the big Christmas tree and it's like those annoying elf are singing to me.

April grab her box and shake it. It had some holes though.

"Don't shake it." Ryan said.

"Fine." She open it. A smile struck her face and she dig her hands in the box.

A baby puppy appeared,no wonder there were holes for he/she to breathe.

"You like him?"

It's a he. The puppy look mix,exactly like those dogs the police carry around. He had Sharpe ears that stick up when April scratch his head.

His fur is so rich,black and Shinny.

Mom handed April a scarf and of course grandma had to give her a sweater.

I bought her a hair style book. She always about doing hair and much,like makeup and fashion.

Kian got her phone case,she was blabbering about when she visit us.

Ryan receive his present. A card,Chain and the prettiest watch I ever saw. It looks really expensive.

Grandma got pills and stuff for old people like cushion and soft food. She receive a frame from mom with papa.

She cried a little then stay strong. Mom got heals and bags,along with things for her hair.

No one knew Kian was coming so everything was unexpected. He got a sweater from granny and show of appreciation for coming to spend Christmas.

"Here you go." Mom hand me a box. It is combination of purple everything,comb,clothes and everything.

I got a picture frame from April of me and her. Ryan bought me a purple towel and lotion set.

Grandma gave me a Christmas dress. Short and tight.

"This was for me. I was trying to give it to your mother,but your worthless father,think it was too revealing for your mother. So here,I wore it,that night when papa and I were young. Man I use to turn him on with that."

Kian smirk and receive an elbow from mom. "Thank you grandma." I take it.

"Here you go." Kian pass me his present." It a much smaller. A receive a bracelet. The bracelet has my name on it and an half plus.

He pull from his pocket a bracelet with his name and a half plus. He put it and lace his finger throw mine ,connecting the plus.

"Aaww!" Everyone said.

"That's so sweet."
"Ryan I want that."
"So romantic."
"That Kane boy,I thought him everything he knows."
Are some of what was said. Everyone look at us and wait.

"What?"

"Are you going to kiss him?" April jump up and down.

"Uhhm..."

"Fine." Kian hold my face and kiss me. I blush and pull away.

"You guys never use tongue,boring!" Granny call us out. Kian is good,at pretending to be together. It's too bad we aren't.

"I'll get Christmas dinner started." Mom shout.

...

Dinner was great,I rub my belly. I miss mama sita cooking. It's always this good,especially on Christmas day.

"Well kane back to our conversation my boy. You see that soft around the nippl-"

"Granny I think that's enough." April said.

"Rebecca shut up!" She shouted.

"It's April." She correct grandma.

"Whatever Amber,let me speak to him in peace." We sigh,she calls you whatever she want.

They continue to talk about the right throbbing and thrust. Their next topic is how to make her come in 5 minutes.

My lord,I shake my head. I leave the table and call everyone. From Ricky to Trevor to see if they are okay and wish them a merry Christmas. Everyone seem so calm and alright.

I head back to the dinning room kian is laughing his ass off. Mom is showing Kian my naked bottom when I saw younger.

My ugly face bend when I realize the it was soapy bubble and not cotton,in the picture when I was younger and bathing.

How I painted dad radio and pour butter on myself. My picture of the world in school and when I was sleeping.

"Oh that's mister wedy bwear." Mom laugh and kian wipe his eyes. "She couldn't sleep without him.

"Mom that's enough," I pull my album book and they laugh.

I growl and head upstairs to go try on grandma's dress. Best Christmas suit ever. Short red dress with cotton at the end. A red hat with white puff was in the bag too.

This look wonderful. This is the only thing grandma ever gave me,that I'll wear. This is absolutely beautiful and match with my new bracelet.

"Misses clauses." I voice frighten me. It was Kian.

"Hey." I said.

"Well this dress is something that you'll be wearing only when I'm around." The dress does leave a little ass out and my cleavage or-my entire breast is out.

"Oh really."

"Yeah."

"I won't lie,when your granny said that turn your grandpa got turned on."

"Shut up."

"Okay bubble eater." He laugh.

"How dare you."

He walk closer to me and smash our lips together.

Page 43