70

He got up and I know he wants to sleep,I do too. He pulls the Condom off and put it in the wrapper we got it from and climb back on the bed.

"We gotta get dress so no one sees us." I said.

"Babe no,I don't care. Just let me lie down."

"Honey,we just had sex in someone's home."

"Sooo... they are our friends."

"But..."

"Atleast shower,there is a shower in the room,you'll sleep better." I tell him. I drag him up and shower him like usual but with just water.

He climb out the shower and falls on the bed. I roll my eyes and slide his underpants on him then cover him.

I put my pants,panty and blouse on. Where's my bra? I fold Kian pants and his shirt and put them beside the bed. I exit the room to go get my bra and what I walk into is just embarrassing.

My cheek got red when I look at Kelly. Joseph face have a smirk and everyone look shock.

They all sit there,staring at me. I look over at rosa,who had my bra swinging on her finger tip.

"Care to explain?" Zue-Yong said.

"We were just....ugh..."

"F*cking?" Tardo smile. "A wa mek unuh haffi suh rough?"

I laugh nervous. "No we were just studying."

"Studying? Yeah." Kelly roll her eyes and I laugh. "Just don't leave come on the bed."

"Come?from studying?" I chuckle.

"Just give up." Amani said and I sigh.

"The way you and kian was hitting it,I bet that's a twin. At least my little andrè won't be alone." Andrew smile.

"Shut up." I roll my eyes and grab my bra,that was still swinging on Amani's finger.

"Nice." Zue-Yong stare at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I think you should put that bra on."Sam said.

"Mh mhm." He stare at my blouse. My nipples are hard and piercing out.

I cover them and rush to the room. Kian is still sound asleep and I struggle to put my bra on.

"Flatty." Kian mumble and I snap at him. His eyes hardly open,looking at me.

"It's Ashley,asshole!" I roll my eyes.

"Come here." He said.

"No!"

"Please." He said and I crawl over to him. "What?"

He got up and swing his arm around me,holding me tight.

"Stay here with me."

"No. You know everyone,Sam, Rosa, Tardo, Kelly and even Joseph heard us. Every single one."

"They heard how I was dealing with it hard." He smirk.

"Kian this is not funny. It's embarrassing."

"Sex is normal,Okay."

"But doing it,so your friends can hear, is not."

"Maybe I'll give them sex lesson." He said and I hit him and he laugh.

"No you will not." I said firm.

"I can if I want to."

"Well we're gonna go home soon,so if you're sleeping or something,hurry and do it."

"I was thinking," he look at me. "Why don't we stay the night like Sam."

"No,I need my tooth brush and some clothes and my rag,soap,hair lotions-"

"Just for a night,not move in." He stop me from listing. "Typical female. Just go somewhere once without three suitcase of make up or shoes."

"Pfft. When you can go somewhere without your stupidity." I tell him.

"Whatever."

...

Kian's pov

"Do you have to join literature?" I ask my stubborn girlfriend. "Yes." She answered.

"Why?"

"Because," she face me. "I'm taking on a bunch of subject and class to find what I'm good in. I'm not sure what I want to be yet."

"But come on ,literature?."

"Kian,you don't have to take literature. Go do art or something."

"But you know I can't leave you with those,idiots. They will put lyrics to you. Describing my baby's face and my body."

"Oh I don't own my face or body anymore?" She fold her hands and rest her weight on one foot.

"It was never yours."

"Honey,baby,Kian, I'm taking literate and you can't stop me." She does that annoying neck roll and finger flashing and snapping that every girl is a master on.

"Don't give me attitude."

"I do what I want." Her little short ass walk away.

"Don't walk away from me." I look at her. She's like the littlest person in the hall way,but stand out.

Maybe because she's wearing a short,colourful dress that I can't wait to take off later.

She enter a new classroom,I've never been before. I look at the painting of past students quote,from 1993 and other art of literature.

Shake spear stands out on top of the class. "Excuse me." An old lady,wanna be British chick walk up to us and Ashley clears her throat. Shake my damn head,females and their first impression.

"Are you new here?"

"Have you ever seen us here before?"
I asked.

"No."

"Then how dumb can one be." I sigh and Ashley elbow me in the guts ,when the this old hag look away embarrass.

"Well follow me." She said and Ashley give me the 'you better behave or I'll have your head' look.

I roll my eyes and look at the young literature students,expressing their thoughts on what ever they are talking about. I don't want to do this.

"Eh em." I turn to a mini stage where another old hag stands,holding a Mic.

"I'm mrs.sirpayalot,and I'm your literature guider.

"That's a lie,look at her nails. He didn't pay a dim."

"Kian." Ashley scold me and I sigh.

The freak shows blush and fan their face. "She's real." A four eye push his over size glasses more on his face and clap.

"I know you have heard about but no autograph,I have to keep it professional."

I laugh,getting everyone's attention.

"Sorry." I mumble.

"Now back to what I was saying. Today you'll be surprise with a little test. I'll invite everyone to give a piece of quote they made or make something up. Now do your best and don't get fall under the red line." Everyone shake from 'red line' what's that? She walks off the stage and take a seat behind a desk.

"Oniel tellwell!" The first name.

Page 71

Tell me if y'all like Kian pov. Comment #morekianpov and vote.